When We Met✌

AugustPOV
"No love,No love,so don't come looking for love"I sang along yo my CD in my car,when I got a call from My main Chris. ~Phone Convo~ "hey breeze man what's popping"I said over the phone turning down the music."nothing man,but Kaled (DJ Kaled)told me to tell ya you need to go get his new artist from the airport in 15 minutes"he said over the phone."man*smacks teeth*"Bruh I just left" I said. "Well you better hurry ya self,and make a U turn my hitter"he said laughing."man okay,but tell Kaled when I see him it's 1,2"I joked."3,4 bruh anyway let me Holla back"he said."alright bro"I answered.We hung up and I huffed."New Artist,Huh"I flicked my blinker and made my U turn.
KAYLA's POV
So I just got off the plane.I check my phone And see that Kaled's calling me.
~Phone Convo~
"Wassap Kay"his loud voice said."nun are ya on ya way here?"I asked."sorry beautiful I got called back in the studio so I sent one if my clients August"he said."oh,well is he close by"I asked impatiently."actually I just called him and I'm actually getting called into a meeting right now,so hum here's his number:555~163~4386(FAKE NUMBER)"he sent me his number then we said goodbye.
~End of Convo~
After my call with Kaled I called "August" and he said he would be here in about 10 minutes.30minutes passed by and still no August,to amuse myself I played on my iPhone5s and then I heard a clearing of someone's throat."hey you Kayla right?"this fine light skin dude asked me."Who wants to know?"I smartly replied."oh my bad ma,I'm August and a Kaled sent me here to get ya"he said  lsmirking."actually,you were supposed to be here for me 25 minutes ago"I said grabbing my bags.He muttered something and helped me too his car.
~IN THE CAR~
August helped me put the bags in his car then we were on our way to the studio.While we were in his car it was complete and utter silence."so uhm you have been with the label a long time huh"I said braking the silence. "Nah not really,I mean I just got signed like 6months ago"he said.I nodded "so what's the plan after this"I said."uh well after I take you to the studio to get acquainted and all that other ish,imma just take ya to ya new place the after that we can just do whatever"he said smiling at me.After a while he just kept staring at me."what,is there something on my face or something "I said."no it's just that you looking hella sexy right now"he said causing my cheeks to instantly get hot.I blushed and hid my face."ay don't hide ya blushing babygurl you too gorgeous for that "he said."well uhm thank you ya not so bad ya self "I replied."no need to thank me beautiful,just was being honest"The rest of the way we just talked about random stuff and listened to the radio,and the whole time there was only one thought on my mind.:I think I like him.

Comment
Vote plz
Keepittrill
@alsinnation