Without You Prt2

Kayla
The next morning we all woke up around the same time.Since I'm pregnant and all I get tired really easily and Destiny and King are still tired from the drive here.So today we just decided to go to IHOP this morning for some breakfast.

"King baby come on,your aunty is hungry"Destiny yelled up the stairs to King."Here I come mommy"King said running down the stairs.Destiny wiped his face and tied his shoe smiling and talking with him.

I just sat there admiring my sister and her relationship with my nephew.I hope I can have that type of relationship with my son/daughter.I was snapped out of my thoughts when King tugged on my pants leg.

"Come on,Aunt Kay!"he said.I chuckled and passed destiny my keys as we made our way out the door.

August
I opened the door for Lira as we entered the building.Our waiter showed us to a table.I pulled out lira's chair for her and she sat."I see someone's a gentleman"she said laughing."well I try"I said adjusting my shades.

"Why are you always wearing shades,it isn't that bright outside"she said smiling."I don't know,just a habit I guess"I shrugged."Well I think you look better when I can see your eyes"she said reaching over removing my shades off my eyes."yeah much better"she said putting my shades next to her o. The table.

I just smiled at her."what?"she asked smiling."you're just really beautiful"I said.She blushed at me then quickly grabbed her menu trying to hide it.

"You know what,I love IHOP's strawberry cheesecake pancakes have you ever tried them"she asked looking at her menu.I pulled her chin gently so she was now staring at me."You don't have to be shy around me mommas and you fine as hell when you blush don't hide it,okay?"I said.

She smiled,then nodded.We continued to stare at each other,but attention was cut off by hearing the IHOP bell on the door ring.I turned my around to see lira smiling at me."Who?" I asked playing stupid."Is that the mother of your child"she asked.I nodded,"yeah"I said sighing. 

"She's really pretty"she said.I just stared at her."you're not mad?"I asked confused."why would I be,we're just talking right now,and you said she's just the mother of your child so there's nothing to be mad about"she said checking her phone,before staring at me smiling.

Man Imma wife this girl,I swear."Well thanks for being an adult about this "I said."No problem,but she's coming this way"She said pointing behind me.

Kayla
I made my way over to August and the girl he was sitting with."Hey"I said,smiling.Yeah I wanted to know who the girl was,but it had been about two weeks since I'd seen him and I honestly missed him.

He stood and hugged me before my attention was brought back to the girl sitting there.Pretty wasn't even the word to describe her,she was absolutely stunning!"Oh I'm sorry,I'm Lira Galore "she said holding her hand out for me to shake.Damn,she's nice too I really wanted to hate her!!!!!
Sneak Peak