Untitled Part 16

**1 week later**

Kayla POV

We're doing soundcheck and it's a complete disater. "Can ya'll please atleast TRY to stay on beat IT'S NOT THAT HARD" I yelled at my background dancers. The band is acting retarted,my make-up and hair stylist are stuck in traffic,my outfit isn't here yet,and the choreography is a joke  right now.SOOOOOO I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I'M PISSED.''okay let's try this again from the top" We tried again and it was even worse than before,at this piont i'm boiling and going off on evryone."THIS SHIT LOOKS HORRIBLE ,A FUCKING DISTASTER AND YA'LL AINT ABOUT O EMBARRASE ME YOU PUNTAS,perras patético"I yelled.I was so mad,my spanish accent came out.

AUG'S POV

Me and the guys were chillin while chris went to the snack machine."YO AUG YOU NEED TO GET KAY CUZ SHE IN THERE FUSSING,YELLING AND CUSSIN OUT EVERYBODY BREH"Chris said zooming through the door.''NIGGA,WORD?"I asked."true shit breh" he said.I shook my head then got up and went to the soundcheck.When i walked in i could see kay going off on the dancers and the band so i went on stage and grabbed her."Letm me the fuck go" she yelled tryna get out my embrace."nah,not till yo hot head ass calm the fuck down" i said."Nigga i said get off" she said before she kicked my in my balls. I let her go then she ran back and continued yelling."YO chill out wit all that,you know what fuck it i'm out" i said leaving.If she wanna fuck up her carrer imma just let her crazy ass so as she please,she aint goin listen to me anyway.Instead of going back with the boys i drove to the hotel and the front desk lady stopped me,i took a sencond to admire the lady,she was gorgeous. (AT TOP OR IN MM) had choclate skin,with big brown eyes and shoulder length hair.With her uniform you could tell she had a nice body and ass for days."I'm sorry ,it's just that you looked upset'' she said giving me a soft smile."i'm fine ma,and by the looks of it you are too" i smirked.''why, are you flirting with me mr. Alsina" she smirked." maybe i am,is that alright" i asked."absolutely" she smiled."whats your name love?" i asked her." Trinity" she said."well trinity there wll be some passes waiting for you and a friend for my concert tonight at the Xcell ceneter,at 8" i said walking away only to be seen by kay." O so that's you know?" she asked with her arms folded." man out my face wit that if it wa sso what?'' i said."you know what,thats fine aug do you? she said walking. O WELL,FUCK HER.

Kayla POV

I can't believe him,how could he be such an inconciderate jerk!,flirting with that hoe and sending her passes.Well if he wanna act single then i can too.Me and the dancers and the band finally got evrything together and i added my new song to the set for a little fun,if august thinks he can mess around well then i can too and i know just how to do it.I called up an old friend form my church who lived here in New Zealandand i asked him to come to the show tonight,and let me just say he aint got nothing on august but this nigga is too fine,fine enough to flip the jealousy card on little ol' august.

END OF THE SHOW

"alright ya'll i wanna end my set with a very good friend of mine,Ryheem baby boy come up here right quick" i said as they brought out a chair.Ryheem sat in the chair and the crowd started getting hype an dsomeone yelled "OOOH it's about o get hot".I laughed and the dj started my song sex on the ceiling.Before i started i looked to see august with a mad facial expression with that front desk hoe beside him.I winked at him then i began.I grinded,humpped,licked kissed and sucked all on ryheem.by the looks of august's face i can honetsly say.

I WON