Love and war prt2

Lexi POV
I woke up early before august so I could do my routine.I went in the bathroom and removed this big ass pregnancy belly from under my shirt so I could breathe a little.I know this is wrong but this "baby"is my ticket to my money and ain't no body about to mess that up."babe?"I heard August call sleepily so I hurried and put my belly on and walked back to our room.
August POV
I woke up and noticed that Lexi wasn't next to me so I called her."hey baby how you sleep last night"she asked."I'm fine ma,I'm just really sorry I made you feel like that"I said."it's okay baby,it's just my hormones"she said laughing a little."anyway when's the next appointment,since it will be my first one with you"I asked putting on a shirt."oh uhm,my appointment right....well uhm my doctor says that all my appointments are done for the next month and a half so yeah"she said,but I think she lying."babe,why you long though?"I said annoyed."I'm being honest aug,here we are Tryna take 3steps forward and you pushing 5steps back,Damn if you don't believe me call Dr.Alton then"she huffed."I'm sorry babe it's just that I really wanted to go to one with you and I have my tour next month"I apologized."oh yeah that's right you do,how about I uhm FaceTime you the appointments so you don't miss anything?"she said."Deal,now let's go eat"I said."sure thing babe"she smiled.
Kayla's POV
"Trev stop playing,foreal babe gimme my shoe"I said laughing at Trevor.He took my shoe while I was getting dressed and won't give it back."say please daddy"he smirked.I huffed and said"peas daddy"and gave him my puppy dog eyes."here beautiful,now was that so hard"he said handing me my shoe.I grabbed it running saying"nigga you thought,I didn't even say please I said peas"I laughed.I thought I Out ran him but he picked my up and smashed his lips on mine.Our tongues battle for dominance and of course he Won.He carried me upstairs and threw me on the bed. We were getting heated and things were happening pretty fast,until my phone rings.I pull away and apologize then answer my phone."hey"I say then Trevor starts kissing up my thigh."yeah,uhm sure"I say swatting Trevor's hand away from rubbing my ass."yeah lunch sounds perfect"I say."love you too August"i smiled then hang up.Trevor gets up and puts on his shoes and grabs his jacket."where you going babe"I ask him getting up."oh now you care,well you sure didn't care when you were smiling and shit over pretty boy on the phone"he said harshly."your getting upset over nothing,you know we're just friends so why you Tryna make it more than what it is huh"I said getting pissed.He was definitely coming  at me sideways."Whatever do you know what yo ass sound like?"he yelled walking to the door."nah,why don't yo ass tell me since you know everything"I yelled."A Bitchy ass Hoe"he yelled."since I'm such a hoe how bout you go to hell take ya shit while your at it"I yell slamming the door in his face.
Bitch Made Niggas these days
**********************************Keep It Trill
20 votes=5 Updates
Plzzzz Comments
Follow me on Instagram
@jadaactr16 and on snapchat @jjprettyswag16