Drank In my cup - Roc Royal Love story-

"Trey "the girl moaned out my name in satisfaction. She dug her fingers into my back "ohhh".I came inside of her. I pulled out of her and smiled. She simply rolled her eyes as she realized what she just did. "don't call me anymore for your needs Trey I'm through "she said putting her clothes back on. I laughed "they always come back baby ". "I ain't yo baby my name is Trina "she scowled. I laughed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I'm what you call a player, I have hoes willing to fuck on speed dial, but call me sick I like to fuck drunk hoes. They do shit they wouldn't usually do, and don't remember it, so I won't get blamed with no baby mama drama and plus I fucked with condoms so even if they did it aint the baby daddy. I took a quick shower I had to get me some clothes for my 21, birthday tonight. I got out of the shower put on some black true religion jeans and a red Polo shirt with my Breds. I gelled up my curls and brushed my teeth, got to keep my million dollar smile clean. $_$ I walked downstairs and saw my living room destroyed, probably by Trina ,lord why did I always get the crazy ones? I called my maid Janice to come clean up I got her some extra pay. I walked into the kitchen and saw my food all out of my fridge. Damn! What the fuck am I gone eat I called Janice back and told her to go grocery shopping. I decided I couldn't go shopping on a empty stomach. I got into my Camaro and drove to McDonald's.The line was long as hell.. so I had to go inside.

Now here is what I do whenever I come in here I look at the cashiers and play a little game. First all male cashiers eliminated, fat chicks gone, dirty weave tricks holla, leaving behind decent looking girls who were desperate. I walked up to the cashier, lil mama was filled out looked about 19,long brown And black hair, grey eyes, full pink lips and that perfect ass, let's not forget that amazing caramel skin. She smiled "how may I help you today ". Good her smile was even perfect. "um your number and also a number three with a sprite "I said smiling. She smirked "your total for the food 6.25 ,my number isn't for sale ". My smile faded I ain't never been turned down especially by a Burger flipping ass bitch. I threw her a 20 ."I ain't no damn dog watch who you throwing at "she said with a attitude "fetch bitch "I mumbled under my breath chuckling to myself. She raised up her eyebrows "excuse me bum ass nigga you wasn't saying that when you was trying to get my number ". I chuckled ",whatever bitch I just want my food, now be a good dog and do that " . She smirked "you want your food ?" .I nodded she threw my bag at me "fetch mut, yo change in the bag punk ass nigga ". I walked off pissed off. I was just rejected by a McDonald's bitch. But God she was cute, and fine. I quickly ate my food and drove to the mall .They were already packed af, I pulled up beside a black Lexus. I wasn't the shopping type, I come here to hang out with my niggas Ray ,Prince, and Prod cool group of niggas. I texted Ray to ask them where they was,of course these niggas was at the food court all they do is eat. I walked into the food court honey's was every where. I sat by my boys "Trey "said Prod taking a bite of his chicken. I shook my head and chuckled "wassup y'all ". Prince looked at me and smirked"today it's a sale in the mall and it's packed with laydii's ". I smirked ",hoes foe my party tomorrow ". We all laughed. "man Zonnique bringing one of her cousins to the party "said Ray eating another taco. I smiled " coo as long as she fine.". Ray almost chocked on his taco "mane she so damn fine it ain't funny if I wasn't with Nique I'll hit it ". "She must be fine ass hell "said Prod smiling. My mind wandered off I as I saw a McDonald's I stared thinking about that girl from this morning. She just did something to me. Prince snapped his fingers in my face "man what's up you looked pussy whipped for a second. "he said laughing. I just smirked.

Nicole Pov

Who did this nigga think he was, I don't care they fired me from me McDonald's for being mean to a customer again. Looks like it's back to job hunting. My mom is a bitch, she is a hoe and everything else in the book, she thinks she the shit can't even take care of her only child. My daddy is always away but he sends me money every week but that gose towards college and my own place, even though I have met my goals in money which is 12,000 I keep saving I have 60,000 in the bank all from my daddy and my hard work. TOMORROW my cuzzo Nique dragging me to some party with these niggas right now I just got fired and shopping with her. She came out in a black fitted dress. "how I look "she asked spinning. I faked smiled "great ". She sighed "I know you want to get your clothes, so go I'll find you later ". I squealed and ran out of the store. I had on black shorts and white crop with a heart on it and my red Chuck's my long brown hair in a messy bun. I walked in my favorite store toxic spill it was raw when it came to clothes. I got me some ripped black skinny jeans a red shirt that was ripped out the back in the style of a crop top. I paid for it and ran to get my shoes, I got the Bred 11's and paid for them. I texted Nique and told her to meet me at my favorite place Sonic. I got me some chili cheese fries and a strawberry limeade. I ate my food then out of the corner of my eye I saw the boy from this morning coming inside. I put my head down hoping get wouldn't see me. The seats were all taken except for the one in front of me. He got his food and sat across from me I kept my head down. I didn't think he noticed me until I sneezed... curse my allergies. "oh hii ma I didn't see you there "he said.. god his voice is sexy. I kept my head down "it's cool ". I mumbled. "Wait I know that voice" he said putting his hand on the table. I schook my head "no I got to go "I said I still had my head down as I was walking off I raised my head up and looked behind me our eyes met for a brief second.