Party ..or...fate

Nicole Pov

I'm sitting on Niques bed waiting for her to come home, from her date with Ray. To be honest I don't like him or trust him to be with Nique, he is a snake. I texted her and told her to hurry.

Nicole - you still coming

Nique - I'm coming go to the party I'll be there in VIP just tell them my name

Nicole - +___*

Nique - you'll be fine boo just get dressed and drive my car

I rose from her bed, my clothes are at home looks like I'm gonna have to use her clothes. I got me a black crop top with a big red rose on the front with red shorts and black heels. I did me a messy bun with my bangs at the front with a red ribbon. I walked downstairs to get Niques car keys off the hook. I grabbed them and I was out the door.

Trey Pov

"light ma "I said to the girl who was my date, she told me to pick her up before l leave. I took a quick shower cause I was running late and put on some black true religion jeans with a black Polo shirt with my Bred 11's. I gelled my curls and left.

Nicole Pov

I walked up in the party, I Was actually surprise it wasn't a Hood like club more high class A lot of drug lords probably came here. I looked around for Nique. 15,minutes and I still haven't found her. I went and sat down at the bar and texted her.

Nicole - nique .I'm here been looking for you at the bar,

Nique - k bunny boo just don't move I'm omw

I ordered me a class of wine and drunk it while I waited for her. Finally I saw her blue ass head walk up it looked like she had a couple of drinks. I shook my head "girl don't drink no more "I said laughing. She rolled her eyes "cool with me ". I laughed and she guided me to the VIP section. We Got in easily. They had booty me down blasting threw the speakers .Girls was tweaking up on dudes. Strippers was giving lap dances. I shook my head as I saw drunk girls doing stupid shit,they would regret. I ordered me another glass off wine. I took a sip, then another, I was buzzed but not bad I still felt sane . They started playing bandz a make her dance. I stood at the bar and did a little jig to the music. Then for a split second all the music stopped and a eyes was on the boy and his crew walking threw the door each had a bad ass broad on they arm Zonnique was on Ray. Then I spotted him cute boy from McDonald's wrapped up with some hoe. Wait?.... why I'm tripping he ain't my man. "sugar is that yo ex or something "the bartender asked me. She looked like she was 40 or 50 .....a little old to be working here. "no ma'am "I said smiling . She scoffed ",sugar me and my man been married for 20 years baby 20 ,lords knows we done had our ups and Downs I know that special twinkle someone gets when they are in love and I just saw it in you baby ". I bit my lip and looked at her "I've never met him, I was at work he asked for my number I said no and he called me out of my name, that's means he isn't usually rejected ". She smiled "give him some to come around BTW I'm Loretta Lo in the streets ". I smiled "I'm Nicole aka Nic-Nic ". "I got to go baby you know where to find me " she said walking away. I still didn't know him so I would just have to wait until fate did it's work. I looked around Nique and the boys she walked in with was sitting on the couch drinking. I looked at the boy I saw and grinned to myself he was cute no lie. Everything about him was perfect. I took another sip of my wine and got up to go dance to my song Freaks by French Montana and Nicki Mina. I was working it especially when Nicki part came I on I hit a split and started twerking. "y'all that's my cousin "said Nique getting up to join me. When the song ended me Nique wanted me to meet her friends. "I'm not sure, will they like me "I said fixing my clothes. "girl yess they cool peoples "she said dragging my along. "Guys this is Nicole my cousin "said Nique dragging me from behind her. I kept my head down and waved. I felt someone tilt my chin up it was him. "don't be shy ma "he said smiling, wait was he drunk or did her forget me. I was still silent "you wasn't quiet when you was cussing me the other morning "he said smiling. I smiled "wassup y'all "I said waving. "Wassup with yo number "the one with the Afro said. I rolled my eyes "sit yo thirsty ass down Mexico ". He looked shocked "I should've warned y'all she spice nothing nice "said him smiling. I rolled my eyes and sat down "whats your name ". "Trey ma "he said smiling. Trey huh ,cute. "oh that's coo "I said. He raised an eyebrows "what you mean that's coo ". I smirked "a simple name for a simple nigga ". "ohhh she served yo ass "Ray said laughing. I giggled "mane I'm just fucking with you "I said nudging Trey. He rolled his eyes "I was about to roast yo ass ". "Roast me then nigga "I tested playing with my fingers. He shook his head and chuckled. I got up and sat on his lap"playing hard roast me, real hard, if you know what I know what I mean "I whispered nibbling on his ear. He chuckled " testing a nigga ". I laughed "you could say that Trey "I cooed in his year. He smiled "light ma let's go dance "he said grabbing my ass. "Nigga no "I said getting up. I hope this nigga don't think he getting some booty. "fine bitch be that way "he mumbled. "at least I ain't a thirsty hoe ready to fuck you on spot you fucktard "I said loud enough for him to hear. He looked at me and rolled his eyes "buyer flipping ass bitch "he yelled pointing at me. Everyone immediately busted out laughing. I rolled my eyes, not crying or feeling embarrassed at all "Kill yo self bitch, but guarantee you ain't gone never get this pussy "I yelled while laughing. People ohhh 'd. He pushed me up against a wall in fury, it hurt "listen bitch " he said before he could say anything else I kicked him in his balls then in the stomach. I stormed out of the club pissed Nique was my ride home ,so I just sat on the curb listening to my Pandora. About a two hours later the door creaked open out popped Nique and Ray holding up a drunk Trey. I rolled my eyes "bae I need a favor "said Nique .

"WHAT THE FUCK "I YELLED AT NIQUE. She expected me to let this ass stay at my house and he just disrespected me... like noo "please I'll do anything "she begged. I groaned fine lay him in the guest bedroom. I said as they dragged him upstairs, my mom wouldn't be back until Monday. I walked upstairs to my room and took a quick shower and put on my yellow sponge Bob sleeping shorts and a yellow tank. I washed my hair and blow dried it throwing it into a ponytail. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Trey Pov

I woke up to the sun pouring in on my face. I was in a white canopy bed. Then as I raised up I remembered I got drunk last night and hangovers are a mother fucker. "where am I" wondered aloud. Then I heard her sweet voice "umm you are at my house "said Nicole standing in the frame of my door in shorts. Did we fuck?"and noo we did not fuck Trey you got drunk and I helped you out a little "she said . I felt bad how I treated her last night now. ",ohh can I take a bath "I asked her. She nodded "down the hall to the left the baby blue bathroom. ". I watched her walk off I breathed a sigh of relief she wasn't a crazy bitch was trying to kill me. I walked down the hall and got in the shower when I got out there were clothes on the sink. A white wife beater and black and white Nike basketball shorts. I looked around foe a extra toothbrush ,I found one and brushed my teeth. Then I noticed a picture sitting above the sink. It was Nicole when she was about 7 holding, her dad's hand? She was so cuteeeee. I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs, it took me a while to find the kitchen it's like a mansion in this bitch why she working at McDonald's. I decided to thank her with breakfast.

Nicole Pov

After Trey got up I took a shower and got dressed. I put on blue shorts and a blue and white striped crop top I put on my blue Tom's. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on blue hoop earnings. After I was positive I looked good. I bounded downstairs, damn something smell good is Tia the made here yet?. I walked in the kitchen surprise with what I saw "Trey "I asked. He turned around and smiled "hey I just wanted to say thanks and sorry ". I shrugged my shoulders "I can be a stuck up bitch at times ". He raised a eyebrow "stuck up but not a bitch, don't call yo self a bitch ". I smiled "OK Sir what you cook me "I asked. He passed me a plate filled with Bacon eggs and French toast sticks with a side of orange juice. "aww thanks Trey I love it "I cooed. He just smiled we ate in silence. When we were finished he empty the plates and turned around. "soo Nicole see you I'm about to leave Kellie probably having a baby "he says . "OK bye Trey "I said smiling "wait who us Kellie ". "my maid, jealous much "he asked smirking. "that's the same shit got yo balls stomped last night lil boy "I said. He smiled and left. Maybe he isn't a jerk.

Like like, lime, lime Lol but comment drama drama drama drama bomb is coming just wait Niggas and Niggalets!!! love y'all tho