Ok.....then ...fuck it ....fuck you

Nicole Pov

Lord have mercy Jesus, right know I'm listening to my cousin have sex with her snake ass boyfriend right above my head. I gagged shit was disrespectful, inviting peoples over and leaving them to fuck. I sighed I don't know who I can call mom is working late and my bedtie Katy is still sleep, and it's Tuesday night. We got out for summer break a week ago. Wait....I know who to call Trey. Lately we been cool, but on the DL I could feel me and him catching feelings. I called him.

Trey - *yawns * helllo

Nicole - I need a favor boo

Trey - *groans * what

Nicole - pick me up from Nique her and Ray doing tje nasty

Trey - right ma I'm omw

I sighed a feel a relief ,he was a good friend. I walked outside and stood on the porch to wait for him. I eventually saw his black Porsche pull up. I hopped in and smiled "hey Trey "I cooed. "don't butter me up I'm sleepy "he barked rolling his eyes.I gave him a stank look "fine fuck it " I mumbled. He rolled his eyes "look ma I'm just sleepy and tired sorry "he said. I rolled my eyes "fuck you and your sorry ass apologies "I said emphasizing the 'S's. I m pissed this nigga always wanna try to talk to somebody any kind of way. I'm sick of it. "take me home "I mumbled. He shook his head no. "WHAT THE FUCK TREY TAKE ME HOME "I GROWLED. He laughed "why you always so...... ughh fuck it, but you ain't going home ". I rolled my eyes "where the fuck are you taking me a 3 in the mutherfuckin morning Trey "I asked. He smiled "home with me " . "nigga stop playing "I said grunting. I realized he wasn't playing when he passed right by my house. "Trey please "I whined. He laughed " you gonna stop being mean to me just spend the day with me "he begged.. I rolled my eyes. I eventually got tired of arguing with him and fell asleep.

Trey Pov

By the time I made it to my house Nicole was out cold. I picked her up bridal style and laid her in my bed. I crawled in beside her and laid down wrapping my arms around her. I could use to this.

Nicole Pov

I woke to the sun pouring in on my face. I tried to twist around but there was someone's arm around my waist. I turned around and was face to face, with a shirtless beautiful sleeping Trey .Then last night hit me. I pushed him off me "move nigga "I mumbled. He woke up and rolled his eyes "damn can a nigga sleep " . I popped him on his neck "nigga you made a promise, keep it " I semi yelled getting up going to the bathroom grabbing the bag with my clothes in it. I took a quick shower and put on my white skinny legs and yellow and pink striped crop top I put on my pink flats. I let my hair hang shoulder length I put on my hoop earnings and love you necklace "damn I looked good "I mumbled walking out of the bathroom. Trey was still sleep lord here goes nothing I gotta tease him up. I walked over to him and climbed on top of him and started bouncing up and down "ahhh Trey "I moaned out. His eyes instantly opened. I hurriedly got off him killing myself laughing. He got up and grunted "do me like that again you is mine "he said walking into the bathroom. I laughed and ran downstairs .I looked at my phone dry af except a twitter DM. I read it.

???- don't trust Trey last night while you was over Niques before you came he was fucking me, I'm not Tryna let yoy fall victims to his charm

I felt my anger boil over to the Max. I stomped back upstairs and bust in Trey's room tears running down my face. "what's wrong "he asked tryna hug me. "AM I JUST A FUCK AND DUCK TREY "I YELLED. He instantly tense up "no "he mumbled. I rolled my eyes he was pissing me off. " I went over and got in his face. "LISTEN HERE TREY WHEN I FIRST MET YOU LOOKED SO SWEET AND INNOCENT HAD ME GONE BUT I WAS WRONG YOU AIN'T SHIT BUT A FUCKING PLAYA, BUT YOY HAVE ME FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP IF YOU THINK I'M LIKE THAT SO LOOK BITCH GET YOUR FUCKING PRIORITIES STRAIGHT AND DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!! I YELLED. He pinned me up against the wall and looked me in the eyes and hand vain pulsing out of his neck. "LOOK HERE NICOLE WE AIN'T IN NO FUCKING RELATIONSHIP SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU BRAND NEW OR SOMETHING BAE CAUSE IF I WANTED YOUR FINE ASS I WOULD'VE GOTTEN YOU "HE GROWLED. I lost it and immediately had it my temper tantrum I was diagnosed with severe but deadly temper tantrum. Next thing I knew all I saw was black

.

so watcha thank, good but yeah heated moment next chappie we meet Prince and the boys girls comment and vote inbox me if you want to be in book