The Night Of the Dates

Princeton Pov

"well Caity I gotta go but call me iight "I said hugging Caity. She smiled "okay Prince ". I waved and got in my car and drove to IHOP to meet Sha. I'm sorta happy the baby might not be mine cause I'm only 17 but I really wanted to be the father. I pulled up to IHOP And got out to see Sha sitting there literally gobbling down pancakes at 11:30 at night. I laughed when I saw her. She looked up her hazel eyes over taking me. She smiled "hey Prince ". I smiled and sat down "hii....... so I'm sorry ". She shrugged. "it's cool that's what I get " . I shook my head "that was wrong of him". She laughed and smirked "I hope it's your baby for some reason.... I don't know why ". I smiled "I want it to be mines to but I want a girl ". She rolled her eyes "this is gonna be a boy..... Jacob Perez.... number 2 hopefully ",. I smiled "it's my baby.... well cause I didn't pull out. We both shared a laugh. "I love you "I blurted out. She smirked "I love you To............as.....".

Trey Pov

"Baby wake up "I said shaking Nicole She jumped up "what happened ". I laughed "nothing I'm just hungry ". She rolled her eyes "nigga it's 12:00 am ". I smiled "let's go to IHOP " . She grunted and trudged to get her shoes. I smiled and hugged her. She pushed me off and grunted. I smirked "will a kiss make it better bae ". She rolled her eyes and smiled "I guess but since you woke me up carry me ". I laughed "no your fat "I said jokingly .She smirked and got back in the bed "go out with your other hoe "She said getting under the covers. I groaned "baby I'm just playing come on ". She faked sleep. "fine I'll pick you up ". I said carrying her like a baby . She laughed "be a good slave and walk faster ". I smiled and put her in the car closing the door behind me . She looked at me and smiled "thanks bae love you ". I smiled "love you to ". After that I played Ready. I looked at Nicole and started singing .She was blushing her ass off. I smiled when She ducked her head down. "I made you wet "I mumbled. She looked back up and shot me a glare that could kill. "just playing ma "I said touching her cheek. We finally pulled up at IHOP. I looked at her She looked kinda of worried. I touched her shoulder "you iight bae ". She nodded and we walked in.

Nicole Pov

I'm freaking out man......... freaking out. My ex David works here..... and I might still have feelings for him. I walked in with my head down. Me and Trey sat down and ordered . "how may I help you "the waiter asked showing her pearly teeth at Trey. He smiled "umm.....let my girl order for us "he said pointing at me. I smiled "what y'all want "She said rolling her eyes at me. "pancakes blueberry for my baby regular for me, and eggs and a sprite and frozen orange juice "I said . She rolled her eyes and looked back at Trey "may I suggest you a new woman "She cooed playing in his curls . I looked at this bitch like She was crazy "hands off my man bitch or I will cut you "I spat grabbing a knife. She rolled her eyes at me and gave Trey her number. I snatched the paper and ripped it "now be gone bitch "I spat. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I looked at Trey and he snickered " I will cut you "he said mocking my voice. I rolled my eyes and laughed "you need to get these hoes in check, ". He smiled "why you my only one baby ".. I nodded and smiled . He smiled at was staring at me. I blushed "watcha looking at "I cooed. He smirked "the ass on that.... woman "he said pointing behind me. I whipped my head around and saw a old lady smiling at Trey. I rolled my eyes and turned back around "stop looking at grandma "I said laughing. He smiled "a kiss I will " . I sighed "why you always gotta charge me ". He shrugged "fine "I said leaning in to kiss him. Our lips were just about to meet when......we were so rudely interrupted by ..... "David "I mumbled .Trey groaned "the fuck bruh ". David smiled "here y'all food and hey Nicole ". I rolled my eyes "hey "I mumbled. He frowned "I thought you loved me ". "Bruh you really need to fucking leave "Trey growled. I rolled my eyes "please go David ". He smirked and leaned in and kissed me,. He pulled away "bye baby".

so yep preview of drama in next chapter. I REPEAT PREVIEW MY NINJAS