Can we be coo / Competition in P land :pn

Get ready to hate me....

Trey Pov

I sat beside Nicoles bed side, like wtf just happened? We were arguing one minute and next minute she's out....cold.The doctor said she has rare temper tantrums and are deadly and could kill her I'll,if too many. I looked at her while she left she was sleep. Damn! did I Fuck up, now all I can do is sit by her bed side ,until she woke up.

Prince Pov

"Prince the guys are here "yelled my little sister. I bounded down the stairs. "Wassup J dog "said Ray. I smiled "wassup y'all so what we doing today "I asked grabbing my new car keys . "let's go find some honeys "suggested Ray. Prod looked at him like he was bipolar "what about Nique "he asked. Ray rolled his eyes "I thought I told you she was just a Fuck & duck she's so damn clingy, and her pussy is getting loose "he said laughing. I swear this nigga don't know a good thing when he got it. "y'all let's just go to the mall "I suggested we all agreed and got in the car. Then I got a text from my ex Caityln (Don't hate me Caity ,you'll be Happy in the end ) .

Caity - Prince call me it's urgent

Prince - no.....:/

I rolled my eyes....No lie... she's cute smart and I love her but, she's too good for me. I always felt like she was hiding something from me. Plus, I'm a unfaithful guy, no lie. I just hope I won't regret saying no. As we pulled up to the mall ,I saw it packed with desperate hoes, this just might be my lucky day. So this is what we do when we go to the mall. We split up and see who can get the most numbers and get laid the quickest Trey usually wins but hey today I might get lucky. I walked by the food section might get me a Mexican lover today. I saw this one girl, damn shawty was bad. Time to spit some game. "mammi what's your name "I said approaching the girl. She blushed "Sha, and you? ". "Jacob but you can call me Prince, so you got a man "I said smiling. She laughed "nahh son ". I smirked "can I get yo.number. ",I asked. .She nodded and we exchanged numbers. "Well bae I'll text you later "I said kissing her nose. She giggled and I walked away like a boss.

Prod Pov

TBh I really I aint into their little game about getting laid, so I went to Popeye's to get some chicken. I walked up in Popeye's and started eating. "hey can I sit "hear I heard someone say. I looked up before me stood one of the finest girls I ever saw. I smiled "sure ma ". She sat down she was dark not dark but chocolate, with dimples and tan eyes, "I'm Maddie "she said smiling I smiled "I'm Prod "."so you like chicken ",she asked. I nodded "I bet you didn't know my mom's dad founded Popeye's ". I laughed "quit lying ". She smiled "I know but my granddad was the first to work there ". I nodded "now that's believable Madi ". She laughed "wanna meet him, hell give you free food ". I quickly nodded"just tell me when and where ". "gimme your phone "she demanded. I handed her my phone and she handed me hers. After we exchanged numbers I left.

I don't even feel like doing rays pov but here

Ray Pov

Here I am in a closet getting head from a blonde chick. I definitely won today's competition. Then the closet door opened to show a crying Nique "Ray I'm pregnant "she cried out. Then she saw the blonde girl. She just rolled her eyes "you know what uck u Ray "she spat. I kissed my teeth she gone regret that 2 night.

Trey Pov

Nicole still hasn't we woke up ,I'm starting to worry. Its all my fault. I don't usually pray but right now I have to. "God please don't take her, I need her she's my baby well not officially but you know. I know I'm not the best choice for her but give me one chance please "I said letting a tear escape. Then she opened her eyes I smiled and walked to her side. She smiled weakly "I'm sorry Trey "she said in a hoarse voice. I shook my head "I'm sorry, but I want to make it official with you "I said. I saw a frown on her face "I'm sorry no "she said. I shook my head "I'm stupid for liking someone who dosent like me back "I mumbled. She rolled her eyes "Stop being a bitch when you get rejected, stop Tryna make yourself feel better off others feelings towards you and too last stop being a pussy "she snapped.I stormed out of the room a girl has never spoken to me like that,I guess she's right cause I'm thinking now.

So not very good to me I just needed to get the boys girlfriends/,new hoes out of the way and what Ray gonna do to nique tonight,? will Prod and Maddie hook up,? is Sha ( impeccable _I_am ) gonna actually like Prince?, and what is so urgent about Caitlin? drama next chappie and will Nicole ever give Trey a chance? So tell me what I should do to make it better !!!!