The Calm ( Part 2 of 3 )

Nicole Pov

I was laying in bed when I heard Trey come back in. I sighed a faked sleep when I heard the room door open. "look I know you ain't sleep "I heard Trey sigh. I still pretended he sat on the bed and rubbed my back "baby please it was a accident I swear "he cooed. I sat up and pushed his hand off me. "I don't care what it was we are done Trey and to think I wanted to be with you forever, and we can't even make it through two months without arguing "I snapped. He sighed "look I'm sorry I'm stupid I know ,if you want a break it's cool but I ain't giving up on you good night, I love you "he said kissing me and walking away. Stop him! "Trey wait "I said stopping him. He turned around "is it true "I choked out. He frowned "what "he asked. "are you a dealer "I whispered. He sighed "yeah not no gang or. nothing I just deal so I can live ,I love you and won't ever let anything happen to you "he said hugging me. I pushed him off "yeah they all said that in the beginning until.... "I said letting the tears fall. He pulled me into hug "I promise on my life, I won't hurt you in any kind of way bae, and I'm sorry for yelling at you"he said kissing me. All was perfect..... Right?

Prod Pov

I fucked up and I know it . Even though I just met Mia I swear to God, I love her. And to actually think I fucked Trina, my boy Trey EX girl. I thought I pulled out though, I'm so fucking stupid ughhh. I rolled up the blunt and took a long hit. "Ayeee you see that "I said laughing. Then Jacob walked in nigga looked like he had been crying. "Craig who you talking to "he asked. I shrugged "I don't know shit anymore man, I just don't "I started to cry. Prince laughed "you faded "he said. I cried "I dont know if I pulled out of Trina Mia hates me man, I'm so fucking dumb "I yelled. "wait you said Trina "he asked. I nodded "I'm fucked up right ". He shook his head "nahh man Trina tryna claim me as her baby daddy too, she tried to claim Trey to but he was covered, so that mean one of us the father "he said jumping up. I put out the blunt "stop fucking with me Prince don't you got that girl named Terria or sha preggo "I asked. He nodded "I got baby momma drama I ain't even got me no baby "he said laughing. I nodded "I got a plan for Trina meet me with yo girl and imma bring Mia tonight at the park, and I'll see if Trey can get Trina there. "I said smiling. He nodded I'm gonna get my baby back.

Nique Pov

Today I'm getting out of the hospital and I'm making everything right.... EVERYTHING. My mom signed the papers so I could leave and drove me home. "I gotta go some where I'll be back baby bye "she said pulling up to the house. Wierd? I shook it off and walked upstairs to my room. I took a quick shower and put on some green skinny legs and a white t and my green adidas SOMA. I put on a green snapback and called Nicole I'm making things right with her first.

Phone

Nique - Nicole?

Nicole - YOLO this is her

Nique - please stop dumb bunny this is Nique

Nicole - -____-

Nique - look I know your mad but you about to listen to my apologies

Nicole - look it's okay, I understand what Ray did cause I was at the hospital with you I just need to know what are we gonna do about it

Nique - I'm sorry for ignoring, but anyway you want to help me?

Nicole - yeah why not I love you bunny.boo

Nique - here's the plan wait I'm gonna text you the plan

Nicole - k bye love you bae

Nique - right dimple kid

Nicole - I don't have a dimple though -___-

Nique - *laughs * okay bye

I said I was gonna make EVERYTHING RIGHT. How by killing Ray.

Nicole Pov

"Trey baby I'm bored "I whined as me and him were cuddled up in my room. He groaned "fine what you wanna do ". I smiled ",that's the spirit bae the fair is in town and I was wondering if you could........drive me and my bae Katy "I said very quickly. He raised a eyebrow "bae? ". I laughed "it's just a expression and she just got back and is dying to meet you my boyfriend BEFORE school starts back in three weeks "I said giving my puppy dog eyes. He smiled "anything for my bae "he said kissing me. I smiled "okay bae I'm bout to go get ready "I said running up the stairs. "okay I'm finna go home and get ready call me when y'all ready "he yelled walking out the door. I got in the shower and got dressed. I put on some yellow shorts a black crop top that said Queen in yellow letters and my black amd yellow grape 7's I let my hair hang and I put on a yellow snapback. I texted Katy.

Text Convo

Me- Katy Perry!!!!

Katy - my ninja from outerspace wassup

Me - you still up 4 dha fair Trey driving us

Katy - yeses I get to meet my future brother in law *does Cupid shuffle *

Me -just stop and walk your lazy ass over here so he can cum

Katy - so we are having a threesome..... who he cumming on?

Me -.lol lmaoooooo kmsl just stawphhh u no wht I mean so stop lol

Katy - haha. baby I'm on my way

Me - k booski

tbc my phone acting shitty vote