Chapter(1)

Skylenn

"Daddy!Daddy Daddy!"I yell as I walk down the halls.

"In here Sky!"I hear his voice come from his study and race down there.I plop down in the old,creeky chair in front of his desk.I cringe,thinking it might crack under my weight.My dad really needs to update his office. "What is it babygirl?"

"Can I go to the movies with Estella?"I ask sweetly,smiling brightly at him.

"Is Estella a girl?" He looks under his glasses at me.I roll my eyes and sigh at his question.

"Daaaaaad,you've met her a million times!"I'm not exaggerating,I promise.She comes over like all the time.She's a pack member for goddess sake!

"Okay,okay.You can go.Do you need any money?"He asks as he pulls out his wallet,handing me a hundred dollar bill.I refuse it,by shaking my head.

"No.I have my own.Thanks daddy!" I get up,kiss his cheek and get ready to walk out the door,but he stops me.

"Be home by 10pm."

"Yes daddy.I love you."

"I love you too,babygirl"I run back to my room and change from my bum clothes.I put on my favorite party dress.It's a semi-tight,midnight blue,mid-thigh dress that dips low in the back.I slip on a pair of black wedges.

You're not going to make it out of the house looking like that.
Yes Candy, I'm aware .

Thanks to my wolf's advice,I put on my black coat to cover myself up.Once my hair and makeup is done,I grab my clutch and attempt to rush outside to my car. Key word here is attempt.

"Skylenn where are you going?"I pause,and quickly make up a lie before turning around to face my older twin brothers.

"I'm going out with Estella. I checked with dad,he said it's okay.I'll be home by 10pm."

"Mhhhm.10pm sharp.Or I'm going rabid wolf on him."

"Estella is a female!"I roll my eyes at them and quickly walk out to the garage,getting in my car I quickly drive to Estella's house. I wait for her to get dressed so we can head to the club.

Tonight is going to be so fun. 

Alpha Carter

"Alpha,there's someone here to see you."My assistant, Jacklyn,tells me.

"Let them in"I sigh as I continue to look over this agreement from the neighboring pack.I hear my door open and close.I roll my eyes as her scent fills my room.

"Verrona what do you want?"I look up to see her standing by my bookshelf,clothed in a simple robe. Here we go,again.

"I want you"She purrs,seductively.Verrona is an old girlfriend,real old.Like,an 8th grade girlfriend.

(A/N He's 21.)

"Verrona,get out.Go find your mate or something."She looks disappointed.I'm not sure why though,I haven't done it with her since we were juniors in highschool.

"Please Oliver,just once.I need you."

"You need to find your mate!Get the hell out"I growl at her.She quickly rushes out of the door and down the hall.She didn't shut my damn door...

I've never liked her
You and me both,Marko.

After my conversation with my wolf,I decide I should get out somewhere. I've been cooped up all week long.I mind link my beta,Jaron.

Jaron get in here
Coming right away Alpha

He knocks on the door before walking in."You called, my highness?" He jokes,he even throws in a bow to make it more dramatic.This guy.

"Remind me why your my best friend again?"I punch his arm playfully.

"Because you're a lame,and you needed some fun in your life.And you thought that I,the amazing Jaron,could bring that to you."Like I said,always dramatic. He should've been an actor.

"Yeah,whatever. Let's go out somewhere."

"Finally! I was wondering when you were gunna come out of this self made jail cell."He begins laughing hysterically at his own joke.

"Oh hush.C'mon before I leave your ass here."I get up,leaving my paperwork on my desk and follow Jaron outside. Before we leave I decide to take a shower and change,because according to Jaron-I smell like week old sushi.

After showering, I put a pair of black jeans and a fresh,clean, white,fitting tee.Putting on my shoes,I grab my leather jacket and meet Jaron outside in my car.

This night should be fun.

We pull up to Livid,the only werewolf club in town.Getting out,we cut the long line and get in for free.Perks of being a high ranked alpha male.I immediately head over to the bar and order a drink.

"Man,don't drink to much,I don't feel like dealing with a drunk Alpha."Jaron tells me,sounding concerned

"Whatever."I mumble as I down my second drink.The stress I've been having rolls off my shoulders like water.

"I'm just saying,you know how you get Oliver.As your best friend,I just want you safe."He pats my shoulder as he orders himself a drink.I search the room,looking for a pretty girl to dance with,when I see two girls walk in the door.Let me correct myself,two gorgeous girls walk in the door.

I hit Jaron on the shoulder,and point in the direction of the girls.His eyes turn dark as he walks over to them,snatches the taller girl up,and takes her outside.Good for him,he found his mate.

MATE!
What?Where is she?!
OVER THERE!GO GET MATE!
Okay okay,I'm going

I get up,walk over to the small girl,who's friend was just taken away by Jaron.I come up behind her,wrap my arms around her waist and begin to dance with her.

"What's your name beautiful?" I whisper in her ear.She giggles,obviously blushing.

"Skylenn."Skylenn?Like Alpha Richards daughter Skylenn?Oh  Moon Goddess,please don't do this to me. "What's your name?"

"Alpha Carter."I whisper.She freezes.