Regrets

Author's Note : Sorry for the long wait everyone. This story hasn't been recieving much votes or comments so I though of giving up on it. But I just finished rewatching Diabolik Lovers and decided to continue. Hopefully this chapter will live up to your expectations ^_^

Enjoy <3

Previously on Full Moon :

'What in God's name are you?' Sasuke didn't even bother to sign this time.

"I'd say that I'm your Worst Nightmare but that line has gotten very old. But I'm pretty sure Lord Orochimaru still uses it though. Man that guy is old-fashioned. Anyway, to answer your question, I am a Vampire," tongue lacing with pride as she said the last sentence.

Sasuke didn't say anything for a while and just allowed the new information to sink in. There was no way [Name] was telling the truth. Vampires are just made up myths. This girl was taking him for a fool.

"I'm so not lying! You know what? How about I prove it to you? Look, "

Sasuke watched with great horror dancing in his black orbs as he saw two sharp fangs emerge from [Name]' mouth, starting from her upper gums and reaching all the way down to her bottom lip.

"Now do you believe me, eh Sasuke? Aw pooh your not gonna say anything? Maybe you need a little demonstration,"

Without any warning, the vampire girl lunged forward for Sasuke Uchiha's neck. Not wasting a second for taking care of her thirst.

______________________________________

The poor boy did not get any time to react as [Name ] lunged forward and brought her mouth up to his neck. She traced the cold white skin right over his adam's apple with her index finger and smirked,

"So pale," she whispered slyly in his ear. Sasuke winced as her cold breath hit his ear, making [Name] chuckle with amusement

"but it'll be spilling out hot red liquid like a waterfall just by a tiny little nip of my fangs. What a delightful sight it is going to be," she continued before lightly grazing the delicate skin with her sharp canines

'N-no, let go of me!'

Sasuke thrashed under her death grip but it was useless. His arm-strength just was not enough to overtake this inhumane girl.

"You know, it'd only hurt more if you keep moving," she said, taking hold of his flailing arms in one of her palms while the other cupped the back of his neck.

"I'd love to play with you more, [Sasuke] but I'm too thirsty. I guess that I am going to have to make this quick. I'll drink all of your sweet blood in one long gulp, how does that sound, Sasuke?"

'Let go of me you freak! '

"I'll take that as a yes," She grinned before attacking the side of his neck, her sharp fangs slicing through the delicate skin with ease. Soon enough, warm red liquid started to pour out from his flesh and [Name] didn't waste a second before catching them in her mouth as it dripped down his throat

Sasuke started to make some incoherent sounds as he kept thrashing wildly against her to be let go. His mind was screaming as the pain engulfed him. He was in complete agony but she still would not let go.

"mhmm," slurp slurp slurp

Sasuke was disgusted by the sound she was making as she drank his blood

"So sweet. It's been a long time since I had blood this delicious,"

'Let go! You're killing me!!'

"That's kind of the point, Sasuke" she grinned

Gradually, Sasuke started to loosen up. The dizziness driving him unconscious. Every part of his body started to feel heavy. Even lifting a finger felt impossible.

'This is it', he thought silently
'I'm going to die. I didn't even get to take revenge from Itachi.

'Mom, dad, I'm sorry. I couldn't fulfill my promise to you both. Even in death, I am a disappointment',

Sasuke started to close his eyes as he thought of is last few words. He knew this was the end for him and that that there was no escaping the inevitable so he simple let go. Atleast, in this way he could finally reunite with his parents. But the regret of not being able to get revenge from his older brother would follow him forever, even in the afterlife.

'I'm sorry',

Boom!

All of a sudden, a huge force of air came and knocked [Name] off of Sasuke. Throwing her harshly at the wall, across the room with a loud thud. Sasuke dropped to the ground due to the lack of support. He did not move and just laid there on the ground, as limp as a doll. His body ached all over and his limbs felt heavy.

'What is going on?' he thought before his vision turned black

"Oww," [Name] groaned at the pain in her left arm. She rubbed it a bit but the aching still remained. She looked around in confusion but there was no other being in the room except her and Sasuke. [Name] walked over to the raven to check if he is still alive. She could hear his heart beating faintly at a place slower than average. She gasped in shock as she took a step closer to the boy.

"H-how can this be?!"

What she saw was a sight that she had never seen in her whole 500 years of life. Sasuke's throat was healing itself. The bleeding had stopped and the huge cut on his throat was stitching itself up.

"H-hey, can you hear me?" [Name] asked the boy, expecting him to sign back but what he did next was truly unexpected

"M-mm m-my m-my b-brother,"
"r-revenge,"

'Shit!' [Name] thought.
'This is not good. I need to get him to Lord Orochimaru as soon as possible',

Without a moments thought, [Name] picked up Sasuke in her arms and jumped out of the window, landing elegantly on the ground.
There was not much time left before it happens. Actually there was no guarantee that it might even happen, but if it did, then without a doubt the consequences would be deadly.

With Sasuke thrashing wildly in her arms and mumbling incoherent words, [Name] dashed off into the blackness of the night.