-Chapter 13

Hey guys!

Guess who's finally updating hahaha. Hope you enjoy this one.

Aiden kept on leaning in. A pale orb of green eyes sank me into them. My head moved in its own accord and our noses were touching. Our breathes mingling. But before anything could happen, we were interrupted.

"Oi, don't start on it here. Get a room!" Louis barked at us.

I jumped away from Aiden in a flash and he groaned and muttered something incoherent.

"Umm," I stammered out,"I'm going to head home. M'tried." Without waiting for a response, I sprinted towards the beach house.

"Why do you look like you just ran a marathon?" Robert retorted as I set foot inside the lounge.

My cheeks were flushed and my hair, all messed up I stammered out a response,"Aiden.. um-" I couldn't continue my sentence because Robert's face spliced into a huge grinning one.

"Laura!" He screamed out, amusement dancing in his humble eyes,"the moment has arrived."

"What do you mean? What moment? I was just going to say that Aiden wanted me-" and i was interrupted once again by Lauren's screech.

"Oh honey! Finally." She hugged me and started soothing my hair.

I was going to lie and tell them that Aiden told me to get water because I didn't want to tell the parents of the boy l like that we nearly kissed. Although, they already knew. Something was up.

"You see," Lauren started sheepishly,"Robert and I had a bet."

"I'm not quite following up. Elaborate."

"We had a bet that something was going on between you and Aiden. I mean, you're like the first girl he's himself around." Robert explained while Lauren nodded her head vigorously.

"Lauren said that our son is too much of an egoistical jerk who will not make a move so fast but I know my son. I told her, he will make a move in this trip. So we had a bet."

"Oh my god, you guys were betting on it?" I astoundingly spoke.

"So you're not denying the fact that something did happen?"

"Well.." I awkwardly laughed.

"It's okay sweetie. I'm a bit sad that I lost the bet, but I'm still happy for you nevertheless. Now you may you go to your room and rest for a while. We're leaving early morning tomorrow for the airport." I nodded and ran down the hallway to my room.

I couldn't bring my mind to ease as I recalled the happenings of today. We were close. Did I want to kiss him? Of course I did. Maybe. I really don't know.

My senses have heightened around him ever since I admitted to my feelings towards him. I can sense his presence from a mile away, smell his musky scent whenever he's close to me.

I just hope he makes a move and reciprocate my feelings.

But on the bright side, I have his parents blessing.

I wonder what would my parents say?

Father would barely care and mother would squeal like a little kid on a candy rush and shower me with her wet open mouthed kittens.

With these happy thoughts in my mind, I drifted to sleep.

........................
Filler chapter but I have to make a story line.
Thanks for reading!
Comment/vote/ share.