-Chapter 15

"What the hell is going on here?" I demanded.

All of the sudden, three shocked pair of the same eye color I possessed, stared at me. Those eyes belonged to Zack, mother and my father.

"Oh. Hey honey." Mother cooed at me. She reached forward to engulf me in one her 'motherly' hugs but I dodged her away. I could see a hint of embarrassment and neglection flicker through her eyes but I couldn't care less. That women had no right after what she did.

"What's going on here, Zack?" I asked my brother since I was sure he would give me the answer without beating around the bush,"what is she doing here?"

"Bella, mother thought that all her fiasco is cooled off and she could come barge into our lives again. She called father and he in return called me, I took the closest flight from Australia to America. And here we are."

"Oh," I let out a dry and almost a sardonic chuckle, "why now? Did you run out of money and that douchebag you cheated with didn't have any? You know what? I don't give a damn why you're back, but just know that you're not welcomed here. I suggest you to get your sorry ass from here." My anger got the best of me and I could feel the hot, angry tears flowing out of my tear ducts.

"But-"

"Nope. I don't want to listen to your repertoire. I just don't care."

My mother looked defeated. I almost felt guilty for the way I was acting with her but that thought usain bolted through my brain. How I could I feel anything except hatred towards her, I don't know.

She looked at all of us, her gaze longing on my father as if she excepted him to defend her, invite her into his arms but she got none of that. Father was standing there emotionless, his arms crossed. She gazed at me and Zack, sighed, and left the house.

"I'm so proud of you,baby girl." At first, I thought it was my elder brother uttering those words but this voice was different. It was more raspy and deep. Being caught by surprise, I saw my father looking at me with a loving smile on his face. I looked up to him, with my red-teary eyes and ran into his arms. I wasn't thinking rationally before doing this so I tried to pull away, but his arms tightened around my waist. I had finally received a hug that every daughter needs from their fathers. I couldn't be more happier. I rested my head against his chest, enjoying the warmth radiating from him.

"I'm sorry for being so harsh on you. Ignoring you and not giving you the attention you deserve." Father sincerely spoke.

"It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes." I'm not the one to hold grudges against anyone to some extent, so it was easier for me to forgive father than mother.

"Thankyou, I'll try to work up to your potential now. Okay?" We both chuckled and I hugged him again.

"Come here, Zack."

"As you say, father."

Zack came up behind me and hugged both dad and I. I was sandwiched between the two men in my life that meant the most to me.

I had finally gotten my finally back.

"My children." Father whispered.

"No Zack! You cheated." I screamed at the top of my lungs running after my brother in his room.

After hugging father and being all sentimental , Zack and I decided that we needed to spend some bonding time together since he's leaving back to Australia in two days.

But right now, I regret doing that. I was this close to winning the third game of black ops but Zack had to cheat. He distracted me, talking about icecream and delicious food he gets to eat in Australia.