-Chapter 6

"You look like a zombie." The queen bee rudely pointed it out as I just step into the school grounds.

"And do I look I give two shits about it?" I replied in the same rude tone.

Let me introduce you to "The Queen Bee" of Xavier High. Melanie King was my best friend until high school happened and she turned into a utter bitch. Popularity corrupted her brain and all she cared about was having the latest fashion sense, a bitchy attitude, and Aiden Brown. Aiden Brown and Melanie King had an on and off relationship since freshmen year. People actually thought they were dating. pftt yeah right, they're probably just sleeping together for all we know. Overall, Melanie was more like a Queen Bitch than a Queen Bee. She hates me for I don't even know what reason but, feelings are mutual.

After, she rudely pointed out how ugly I looked, I walked away from her not wanting to argue. Last night's drama was still fresh in my mind and I can't help but think what would happen next. Zack is leaving for New Zeeland tonight, and I'm going to have to manage all this mess alone. He and I planned that we are going to tell our father, after all, he does deserve the truth.

"Woah. What happened to you?"

"Jer, not in the mood, piss off. "

"Bella, what's wrong?" I don't say anything, I just hug him and let my heart control my emotions.

"Why are you crying, love?" And that was it takes for me to spill everything to him and throughout my story, he's squeezing my hand as if to tell me that he'll be always there for me.

"Oh, honey. Everything happens for a reason, you can't control it. Now, clean up your face and let's go to French. "

Talking to Jeremy had always been easy, he'd first hear you out, and then console you the way no one can ever do.

Entering French class, I see Cara and Scarlett staring intently at me. what? I mouth to both of them and they run up to me and hug me so tightly.

"Are you alright?" Cara soothingly asked me.

"What happened to me? I'm okay." liar liar.

"Stop acting strong. Zack told Scarlett the whole story and he also said to take care of you."

"Aww. I have such nice friends and an awesome brother. " And I hug my best friends- Cara, Jeremy, and Scarlett- so tightly, afraid that if I pull away, they'd leave me.

"Ahem ahem. If the girls reunion is over, I would like to pass. "

"Aiden, please refrain from being rude." Jer all so nicely asked him even though, he just called him a girl.

Aiden, in return, just glared at him and walks over to his seat.

"This is literally what you need after having a crappy day at school." Scatlett moans, sipping her coffee.

This was our everyday tradition. After school we would all come here and relax for an hour before returning to our houses. This was our place to vent, to talk about the bad day we had in school, or legit anything.

"Oh hey Steve." I nicely greet my ex-boyfriend who just entered the coffee shop. He waves back to me and gives me a grin.

"Why don't you join us?" I invited him to our cool table.

We all sat on the rounded table, sipping on our coffees, and just enjoying each other's presence.

man, i really do have awesome friends.

"Zack?" I softly murmur,"are you ready to do this?" He averts his attention from his phone to me and nods.

And I know you are probably thinking that why the hell are we doing this, aren't you guys? The truth is, that I seriously don't know. I felt guilty whenever I see my father looking at my mother with those loving eyes. It makes me think that if father found us about mother from anyone, it will break him more than him finding out from us. Firstly, I disagreed to Zack's idea but later on, he explained onto why this is necessary for our "family."