8

Narrators p.o.v

They drove to the nearest hotel and he signed, serenity had on his sun glasses but it was obvious she was crying. He sighed but didn't really do anything about it, he knew she was gonna ignore him anyways.

"Come on we're here." He said

They both got out the car and walked into the hotel.

"Your a cold heart idiot." She finally spoke, he chuckled and waited in line.

"Okay."

"How dare you not let me help him in the time of need." She hissed.

"No no you don't want help in a time
Of need." He whispered to the girl.

"You want to help him all because you want to it stop."

"So? I don't have the right to hate being a victim."

"so stop making yourself the victim. Stop waiting until people have knives to your throat."

After that he paid for the rooms, and each had fell asleep. The night was holding more than they thought.

At around midnight they each rose from there slumber and sighed.

"Can't sleep?" He asked, she nodded.

"Maybe we should-" but there was banging in the door.

He stood up and signaled her to sit down, and stay there. As the door opened two police officers emerged.

"You to Justin and serenity?" One cop asked, they modded and ended up being attacked.

Serenity shot up and immediately and ran for the bathroom window. She climbed down and smirked, she was free. She heard her name being called and ran anyways.

Justin on the other hand was face down tied up, yelling for help.

"Serenity!!!! SERENITY." He yelled, but she never came back for him.

They pulled him into the cop car and drove off all the way to station. Once
They were there Justin was throne into the questioning room.

Question over question

But Justin refused to say a word, he felt betrayed. Helping a poor girl into trying to clear her name, stop her from dying and she leaves him.

They kept him in there handcuffed to the table.  He stared at the table even with the light shining on him.

He was there all night and half of the day.  He hated serenity and didn't even giver her s chance to save him.

They finally moved Justin to a cell and he sat there laying on the bed staring at the grey ceiling.

He sat up and stared at his hands, he still couldn't believe her. He didn't know what he was gonna do when he saw her, didn't even know what to say. She begged him for help, he gave her a place to stay, have up his job and his life.

He shoulda known

He waited till the next day, and when they took him in for questioning again he smirked.

"Serenity."

"Justin what do you think your doing. " a cop asked him, Justin stood up standing behind the chair.

"Serenety."

"What are you doing son!" The cop asked him, a devilish smile across Justin's face.

"Serenity." Picking up the chair he slammed it into both officers head seeing them fall in the floor.

He grabbed there keys and there guns and there tasters.

Walking down the hallway Justin has the tazer in his hands.

"Where do you think your going son?" One asked Justin, Justin stool the tazer in his neck and kept walking.

Using the tazer Justin saw a power box, and razed it. The electric waved shortening it out.

It was now dark and Justin used a random flashlight that he took from one of the cops.

Flashing it forwards he looked for the exit.

"Justin?" He heard someone whisper, serenity.

Justin growled and grabbed her arm slinging her into the closet.

"Ow!"

"Your so lucky that I'm not making you eat this gun." He growled, the flashlight shunting enough Y to see there face slightly.

"What's wrong with you."

"You left me there! You made me grab all the heat and you ran!" He hissed, "being a coward must mean so much because that shows after this, you stay away from me."

"Justin! " she said shocked, he raised his eyebrow.

"Do you know that hurt?! Seeing you run away and here me yelling for help! I bend bend backwards for you and all I get is betrayal. Now shut up and follow me."

And he walked out the building with her undetected.

"You were that upset."

He didn't answer.

"Did you kill them."

He shook his head.

"Talk to me!" She demanded.

"Talk to yourself." He snapped, he started walking and found a car. It was a cop car but it was a car.

He punched the window and opened it from the inside, he opened a door for serenity and sighed.

Climbing in the car and hot wiring it Justin started driving.

"You can't be that upset."

"I'm dropping you off in the next town."

She turned to him and shook her head," no way!"

"Serenity that was the last straw I'm done!"

She pulled his leg which caused him to hit the brakes.

"Ugh! "

"Your not dropping me off." She stayed, he laughed and looked at her.

"Okay." He said sarcastically.

"It's not fair."

"You know what I'll keep you, but only because now I'm clearing my name."

"thank you."

The silence to her was annoying but knew he needed it so she just shut up.

She sighed and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop."

"Stop what?" She asked, he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever your trying to do."

"Breath?"

"Irritate me. The heavy sighs the awkward stares and even the constant tapping on the dashboard, just stop. Just sit there."

"What did they do to you?" She asked, he laughed and shook his head

"No, what did you do to me serenity? How about you ask that question."

-"-"-@-@-@-@-@-@@-@-@-@-@-

I haven't updated because no one cares anymore but now I'm getting more motifs about this so Imma keep it it going... Please comment and vote guys it really means a lot