9

(That's his wife her ig is carmilla rose)

"Justin!"

Serenity walked around, the walls were white and there was a thick air floating around her. She had her hand on the wall, and her in disarray but the only thing that was clear was her sense to hear. She could hear running but there were not running towards her. "Justin is that you?" She said called out, then the running stopped. She tried to look past the thick air and see who could be around, "Justin?" She called out again, she managed to walk faster and feel her way around the room or the hallway.

"I-Im sorry I did anything to you! But please don't leave me here!" She said, sweat dripping down her face and her heart pumping. She inhaled softly and as she walked she felt her hand graze a cold handle.  Looking from side to side serenity grasped the knob completely and entered the room, everything looked so  familiar. She started to roam around, "T-this is my old room. M-my old house." Serenity whispered. She heard a crash, plates falling and doors slamming.

"S-serenity!" She looked up to that familiar voice, her dads. "I k-know you hear me you little bitch come out here!" He yelled, she stayed in her spot, by her bedroom door. Not a sound falling from her pink lips.  She heard his heavy steps stomp down the hall and stop by her room. The door swung open and the view of her father was in her eyes.

"Trying to hide from me huh?" He shouted, he gripped her waist and yanked her body towards the door.

"Stop it! I didn't do anything! N-no please." she begged, she yanked her self away from his grip and managed to start running, the window right across from the door and pictured herself running from the door. She saw the window coming closer and closer, she could feel his hand inches away from her hair.  Finally the window was close enough, so she jumped and felt the wind rush between her body.

Serenity's body shot up, she felt hot and her mind was racing. She swallowed a heavy lump and looked around, her she could feel drips of swear running down the nape of her neck. Looking to her right she saw Justin sleeping his demeanor soft. Much more comforting then the one she witnessed earlier. She crawled of the hotels bed and walked to the mini fridge, she grabbed a water and gulped down half of it. Dreams of her dad stopped about 2 years ago, there should be no reason why they came back.

She walked back to there room and looked at Justin, "Why are you so nice?" She said softly. She walked towards his bed and saw an open book bag filled with papers. She saw his face was glistening but not from sweat. Papers were on the side of the bed sprawled out and shuffled around.  Serenity glanced at him and silently grabbed one of  the papers.  And read the title

"Wife of Beloved Police Officer Found Murdered in There own Bedroom."

The picture had to be his wife, she looked effortlessly beautiful. "This has to be why he sleeps in the living room, his poor wife." She whispered into the air. He groaned softly and she quickly threw the paper into the area of the bed and jumped into her own. She pretended to be sleeping as she head Justin get up. "Serenity?" he called.

"MM" She groaned annoyed, like she normally would. He chuckled softly and lciked his lips, "Next time you read my shit..." His smile faded "Don't get caught."

She sat up, "You heard me?" She mumbled, "I heard everything." He said cutting her off

"Well ext time I have a nightmare... don't just fucking hear me. "