Chapter 11

~~~Your POV~~~

After that traumatizing incident on the stage, we were lead to a table.

I sat down while looking at the food. Somehow, I’m not hungry. Then I felt something on my finger. I sighed. A wedding ring. Why does it feel so heavy?

“Smile, they’re looking at us.” I heard Hero say.

It’s always about the image. I nodded and smiled as I forked out the dish in front of me.

I watched the people around us. They were all dancing, eating and chatting with each other, all having fun. They should give me a happy pill. A few friends came to us and congratulated us both.

“Congratulations.” A familiar person approached us.

“Thank you.” I said with a smile.

“Chelsea, this is my cousin, Harry Alvarez, Harry this is Chelsea,,,,my wife.” Hero said.

“I hope your enjoying the celebration, Mr. Alvarez.”  I said.

“Drop the Mr, You can call me Junsu or OPPA. I’m your cousin-in-law.”

I smiled and nodded, this guy has a really sunny aura around him, I could tell he was a bubbly person.

“Congratulations hyung!” It was the guy from the party.

“Thanks, Max, where are the others?” Hero asked as he patted his shoulder.

“Over there.” He pointed to a table near the buffet table.

“They want Chelsea to come over too.” Max added while looking my way.

“Is it okay if I’ll officially introduce you to my friends?” Hero asked while peering down at me.

“Sure, that would be nice.”

Hero’s POV

We made our way to the table with Chelsea on my arm. She was occasionally smiling to the guests as we passed by.

“Heroie, congratulations!” Eli said as he stood up and hugged me.

“Thanks, Li-ah.”

“Nice to meet you again, Chelsea.” He said to Chelsea.

“Nice to meet you too, Eli.”

Soon, my friends were attacking my wife with questions. She was sitting in between Aiden and Junsu.

I sat down beside Lorene.

“How was it?” I asked her, just to make small talk.

“You did well.” She replied. I watched her take a sip from her champagne.

“Lorene-ah, stop that, it’s your fourth already.” I heard Eli say, he got the glass from her.

Strange, she doesn’t drink that much.

“Lorene-ah, let’s get you some fresh air outside.” I said as I took her hand and we went out.

Your POV

I looked up as Hero and Lorene exited the hall while holding hands.

I felt my brows knit together.