Chapter 13

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

Calvin was heading out of the house when he heard someone talking in the dining room. He entered the place and found his younger brother having breakfast.

“You think our house is a hotel?” He said as he leaned on the wall.

“Good morning hyung, I’m back.” Ho Collin grinned as he stood up and hugged his older brother.

“Glad to have you back, bro. But your Chelsea noona might kill you.”

“I know, I’m late.” Collin scratched the back of his neck.

“Has she seen you already?”

“Nope, not yet, but I’ll call her later.”

“Okay, that’s good, I’ll be off to the company. I’ll see you later.”

“Later hyung.” Collin said as he went back to his seat and got his phone.

Meanwhile, it the new Alvarez-Ho residence. Chelsea woke up late, she got a bit disoriented, usually Calvin would wake her up for breakfast.

“Oh, right, own house.” She mumbled as she stood up and went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, maids served her breakfast.

“Where is Hero?” She asked.

“The young master has left, miss.”

She nodded as she leaned on her elbow.

I never expected to be alone first thing in the morning, she thought.

Your POV

After having a hearty breakfast, I went back to my room. I stood over the window. Then I noticed something, we have a pool in the house?

I went into my closet and grabbed a bikini.

“Well, since I’m going to be alone then.” I muttered as I went down.

I stepped in the lawn and inhaled the breeze. What a nice day to be alone.

I jumped in the pool without thinking of anything.

How did I get in this mess? I’m married and I’m alone, now, does that make any sense?

Well, at least I’m stable right now. Stable in the sense that I still live in a decent house with a human husband.

I resurfaced, gasping for air I pushed myself out of the pool, then my foot slipped. I was expecting to be engulfed by the water again, but someone took hold of my wrist.

“Are you okay?” He asked as he pulled me up. I looked at him, looking impeccably erudite in a crisp gray suit.

“Yeah,..thanks.” I said as I searched for a towel.

“I thought you left already.” I said as I got a robe and wrapped it around me.

“I did, I came back for some files I left.” He said as he bent over. I stepped back.

“You got scraped.” He pointed to my knee.

“Ah, it’s okay, I’ll treat it later.” I said while wiping my hair. Sheesh, why does he have to be so~

“You should, I have a first aid kit in my room, you can use it.” He said as stood up and got his bag.

“Thanks.”