Chapter 13

*skipping to when they are in a hotel cuz I'm lazy as fuck*
(sky's pov)
I walk into the cramped bathroom. I take off my shirt looking into the big mirror and see a little bump. "I see you in there." I whisper to my slightly raised belly. I turn on the water and put on some music. I get in and instantly feel the relief of the hot water. I stand there for a few minutes before I wash my hair, face and body. After I did that, I stood there for about 10 or 20 minutes. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me a little under my baby bump. I grave the hands knowing that they belonged to Jordan. I sigh to myself- I know this isn't right but I love it to much- I think to myself. Jordan moves my long black hair and kisses up and down my neck sending shivers down my spine. "Your beautiful." he mumbles into my neck. I internally smile. I turn around so I was looking at him. I smile placing a passionate kiss on his lips. He puts his hands on my hips.
(smut warning I guess maybe?)
I feel his boner pressing against my side. I step back and get out warping a towel around my upper body. I step out of the bathroom and put on a SWS shirt on and some sweat pants on. I hear the water go off but is replaced by moans. I press my ear against the door. "F-fuck sky.." I hear Jordan moan. I open the door slightly. I see Jordan on the floor of the bathtub. He has a towel over his stomach and his hand firmly wraped around his member. He quicken his pace and comes will over him and his hand. He uses the towel to clean himself up. I clear my throught, I guess I scard him. "What did you see? What did you hear?" he ask in a crazed fashion. "Nothing" I say and walk away. I put my phone on the charger and fall asleep instantly.