Chapter 6

(A/N)
Hey guys today I'm having a Pierce the Veil day Comment what type of music day you guys are having. Also very sorry for not updating in a while I feel horrible. Please forgive me. Ok ILYSM. Now continue.
**********************
(Jordan's pov)
*Time lasp to the next day*
I want to tear that guys head off for what he did to my Sky, the girl that I've been in love with since the 3rd grade. "Jordan?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sky. "Yes?" I ask. "Are you okay....?"she ask with a worried tone. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I answer. "Your crying." Sky says. "I am?" I said as I wiped the tears off my eyes. "Johnnie's been very distant lately." Sky says since we were the only two in the bus. "Well maybe he's still pissed at you about yesterday." I say in a kinda rude tone. "What the fuck is wrong with you Jordan?" Sky asks raising her voice a little. "I'M FUCKING PISSED THAT YOUR FUCKING PREGENT!!" I said louder than I meant to. I could see the tears forming in Sky's eyes. "You know what, Jordan, go fuck yourself." Sky says before stroming to the back of the bus. "What have I done?" I mumble and bury my head into my hands.
(Sky's pov)
Why is Jordan being so mean? I thought as the tears rolled down my face. I get into my bunk and close the current. I put in my ear buds and let Kissing in Cars by Pierce the Veil blast through the little speaker. Soon I can feel my eyes getting heavier. I let sleep consume me.
"I love you baby." Jacob says. "I love you too." I say. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. Soon enough he pulled me into his lap. I straddled him. He starts putting his hands up my shirt. I quickly pull away. "Jacob I'm not ready, and you know that." I say sternly. "Oh come on you know you like it." he says, again putting his hands up my shirt. "Stop for real, it's not funny." I say as I swat his arms away. "Oh really, how about now?" he said and pulls my shirt off. "Stop..." I say. He picks me up and takes me to his room and throughs me on the bed. "Stop." I say this time quieter due to the fact that I was crying. He then pulls his pants and underwear off. He comes over and takes off my pants and underwear. He gets on top of me. He starts to enter me.
I wake up and starts to cry. Johnnie rushes in. "Hunny are you ok?" he says as he opens the current. "N-no." I say barily aduable. He climes in and cuddles up with me. "What's wrong?" Johnnie says as I place my head on his chest. "H-h-he raped me." I say barily aduable. "Who did?" he asks buntly. "J-J-Jacob." I say as tears escape from my eyes and stain Johnnie's Sleeping with sirens T-shirt.
(Johnnie's pov)
Her fucking ex rape her. When I get my hands on him. I think as Sky cuddles futher into my side. "Sky we have a meet up in 15 minutes." I say getting out of her bunk. "I don't wanna go." she argued. "Come on all the kitties wanna see you." I say tring to get her up. "Ok." she says and climes out of the bed. "Let me go fix my self up." she says graving her eyeliner and mascara before entering the bathroom.
****************************
Sorry short update. Its a filler. Also it 11:36 and I'm tired af.