Chapter 3

(Skyaler's pov)
I wake up when I hear Bryan "singing" which is more like a cow dying. He runs in and starts screaming "GET UP IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF WRAPED!!!!". I try to move but I can't because I'm in Johnnie's embrace. I sigh and try to shake him. Nothing. Damnit Johnnie get the hell up. I mumble under my breath. Think Sky think, I know what to do. I think to my self. "Johnnie, food." I say. His eyes spring wide open. "DID YOU SAY FOOD???!!!" he says. I giggle a little as I get out from his cuddle. "Come on the bus will be here soon." I say in my sweet motherly voice. I can see a blush spreading across his face. I go to bathroom and trun on the water. I start to take my shirt off when Johnnie walks in. "JOHNNIE WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream covering my half naked top. I feel a blush coming across my face. He walks closer to me shuting the door behind him. "J-Johnnie w-what are you doing?" I stutter. He keeps coming closer. Once our faces are centemters apart. He pushes me to the wall and put a hand on either side of me. "Johnnie... Please.... Stop.." I say before getting cut off by his lips. I hesitate but kiss back. My stomach is turning. I can feel fireworks. Right as this kiss was starting to get more beep, Bryan walks in. "AHHHHHHH!!!" he screams, fangirling. We quickly pull away. My face feels like a fire. "GET OUT BOTH OF YOU!!" I scream before shoving them out the door. I quickly get in the shower. I'm crying really hard as the thoughts start rolling through my head.
(Johnnie's pov)
"Bryan, I just fucked everything up." I say as tears roll down my face. "No you didn't." He says trying to comfort me. "YES I DID. I FUCKING LOVE THAT GIRL. I just don't know what came over me." I scream not realizing that Sky was already out of the shower. I hear her gasp. I look up as more tears fall from my eyes. "Johnnie, I love you too..." she says looking at her feet. There is a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Bryan says. He walks out of the room. "Johnnie..." Sky says. "Sky will you be mine?" I say not realizing I said it. "Yes. I will be yours." Sky answers.
(kyle's pov)
When I walk into the apartment. I hear Sky and Johnnie talking. "Sky, will you be mine?" Johnnie asks. That bitch better not say yes or she will not know what is coming to her. I think. "Yes. I will be yours." Sky says. Ooohh that little bitch. I think. I walk into the room. "KYLEEE!!!!" she says coming to give me a hug. "Hey Sky." I say hugging her back not trying to do anything I will regret. "Hey Kyle." Johnnie says like nothing happened. "Hey..." I say gritting my teeth. "The bus is here!!!" Bryan sings. "What about Jordan and Damon?" Sky asks. "They are already on the bus" Bryan says. We all walk down to the bus.
****************************
(A/N)
New charcters added:
Kyle
Damon
Jordan