chapter 9

(a/n)
I just realized that I haven't put Damon or Bryan pov but who cares. Wait Bryan and Damon if your reading this (unlikely) Ily.
*********************
(Johnnie's pov)
I walk back to the bus and go to my bunk. I sigh as I put in my ear buds and let Caraphernelia blast through the speakers.
What's so good about picking up the pieces.
I sigh as I close my eyes and let sleep consume me.
(Sky's pov)
As I wake up from my little bit of sleep, I grave my camera and tripod. I walk to the meadow where Jordan took me the other day. I set up my camera and press record.
"Hi guy. I wanted to give a little update on everything at warped." I said as I tell them about all the cool bands, me meeting all of the fans and pretty much everything. "You guys are the only reason I got this opportunity, and I can't thank you enough. I want you to know that I love you and you guys aren't just fans, you guys are like a family to me. I love you guys so much." I start to cry as I was saying that. "I'm going to end the video now before I cry even more. Just remember that if you feel alone you can always tweet me or anything. Bii guys." I said as I turned off the camera. I packed up everything and started walking back to the bus. Once I get back, I put up my stuff. I walk on the bus and sit down on the very uncomfortable couch. I look down at my phone.
From Kellin:
Come to the bus?
To Kellin:
On my way.
I get up and grave a Peace Tea as I walk off the bus. As I walk towards Pierce the veil's bus, I brink my tea. Once I get to their bus, I knock on the metal door. Kellin opens the door. I walk on and takes a seat on the couch. "So, why did you want to meet me?" I asked. "No reason, just wanted to hang." he said. "Ok." I say as I turn on some music. We listen in complete silence, not the uncomfortable type either. "Sky?" Kellin said. "Yea?" I answer. "How is everything?" he asks. "I don't know..." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. "Don't cry." Kellin said as he wipes the tear off my face. He pulls me into a hug. I barry my head into his chest. My tears start to stain his 'KICK ME' shirt. "I don't know." I say onto his chest. "Shh.." he says while rubbing my back. I start to let my breathing slow down. After about 10 minutes, I feel asleep.
**********************
(A/N)
I feel like I'm making Sky biploar but oh well. Love you guys <3