Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"There are teachers in the other room." I whispered harshly.

"Shhhhhhhhh," he murmured into my hair which made me shiver. His lips moved to onto mine. He kissed me softly.

I tried to step away from him but he advanced forward. I backed up until I hit my desk and I could go no further. He seemed to find this amusing because he chuckled into the kiss. I barred my teeth and closed my mouth in effort to stop him. But to no avail.

"Why do you deny me Katarina?" He purred as he redirected his mouth to my neck making me moan his name.

"It's Kate now."

Damn it! I thought. The little devil knew exactly how to get to me. I had to assert myself this time. I couldn't just be permissive? I had to have some say in my own sex life right? He hardly ever let me get my way and I was tired of him walking all over me all the time. He needed to respect me.

My thoughts were interrupted by one of his hands traveling up my shirt to cup my breast. The only separation between his hand and my flesh was the material of my black lace bra. That I was glad I had chosen this morning. I inwardly cursed the thin material standing in the way of my pleasure. I was quickly losing my resolve.

The voice inside my head that was telling me to stop this became softer over my loud pressing need for more of him. I moaned his name a little louder this time, not caring about the people in the other room. Abruptly he removed his hands from my body and stopped kissing me. I immediately felt disappointed, cold or rejected? I' wasn't sure; I couldn't quite place the feeling.

"Kiss me." I begged softly.

"I beg your pardon?" He asked cockily.

I knew he was enjoying this, the bastard.

"You know..." I said coyly and slightly embarrassed.

"No miss. I don't. Clarify for me. Tell me what you want?" He said bluntly

I kept silent trying to maintain some degree of dignity. He was going to make me beg.

"I'll take that as a no. As you well know, I'm a busy man. Have a good day Katarina" he said exuding control and confidence as he turned toward the door.

I waited trying to call his bluff. His hand grabbed the doorknob.

He really was leaving I realized. Where did this man find his restraint? Surely he was as turned on as I was. I sighed, and ran up to him.

He turned to face me and I immediately pressed my lips to his hungrily. If I couldn't explicitly state my intentions, I would have to show them through my actions. I pulled his tie to pull his body closer to mine. The kiss was passionate. I ran my fingers through his hair. I tried to pull him toward my desk so that we could be more 'intimate'. I think this caught him by surprise as he fell forward causing us both to hit the ground. He somehow flipped us so that he broke my fall and I was on top. The flow was hard and cold but neither of us seemed to mind as we could then fully entangle ourselves with each other.

"If we do this you've got to be quiet." I cautioned.

"So no screaming from you today then?"

He shifted our bodies suddenly such that he was on top of me, in a dominant position. I yelped in surprise. He ripped open my favourite blouse exposing my bra clad breasts. I could now feel his erection pressing lustfully against me.

Shit I'm so turned on right now!

He chuckled. I made a silent note to stop thinking aloud.

"I think you should take heed of your own advice." He said humorously.