the mission

I don't own pjo Rick roirdan does. Also any song/references/ways the elementals were trained are not mine. Songs belong to assorted artists, referencs belong to random studios and assorted authors and music artists, and the way the elementals are trained are plots to assorted movies and games. On to the story.

*Proditum's POV*

  Hello. I'm proditum. I used to be the young innocent Percy jackson. Now after my new life I became Proditum. Any way I am being called down to fathers office.

"Chaos you home?"

"Yes yes. Come in tum." chaos commanded.

As I walk in chaos yells "shut the damn door!" I laugh slightly at his reference.

"So what do you need dad?"

"You an the elementals will be going to earth. I'm sorry son but the giants, the titans, tartarus, Gaea, and pogama are rising. Hut Zane has a different job on earth. You are all helping camp half hell but Vindictio is taking 7 member of the army and taking out a very important camp hidden in a apartment. Hi job is to clear the abandoned apartment of any monsters. You have no choice. I'm truly sorry son but non of us have a choice. Also tell vindictio there is a contract from the fates in the camp. The fates will tell him the names of the contracts when he gets there. I'll go with you to tell your team the news."

I'm surprised I'm taking this so well. But i do feel like making life on a planet somewhere. Or destroying a planet. Either one works.

When me and dad walked into the primordial conference room this is what I seen. Zane and Pontus were tossing cheese puff and popcorn into Uranus and Jason's mouths since the two were sleeping. Like father like son I guess. Zoë and Luke were making out. Eros was admiring his reflection. Aether, Erebus, tartarus and nyx were playing poker. Hemera and gaea were complaining about how dumb there husbands were. Ourea and Hydros were playing darts. Ananke and chronos were cuddling. Physis was leaning on a wall. Protogenia, moiria, phusis, physis, nesoi were getting make overs from phane. Oceanus and Ophion were arm wrestling and himeros was cheering then on to increas the tension between the two. Also order and chimera were talking a little. They aren't really on good grounds since chaos picked order but then destruction talked to chimera and now she is dating hydros.

"ELEMENTALS ASSEMBLE!" I  yell and the four elements formed a straight line. "FOLLOW ME!" I walked out of the council room and the elements folowed suite. "Lads we have a New mission. We will assemble the epsilon quadrant of the land army. Vindictio will tell teach, William Kidd, Francios, Davey Jones and
Calico Jack. Vindictio has a side mission so only they will leave with us tomorrow vindictio is staying behind a day. Fide get
Louis bleriot, Baron Manfred, And Charles Lindbergh. Do I make myself clear."

"SIR YES SIR!" they yelled.

"OK EVERYTHING IS PACKED! HEAD OUT!" and with that command they all head out except Zane who went to tell the navy to get ready and that he won't be going till tomorrow.