8

My eyes open slowly as I feel a heavy weight on top of me.

I look down at a beautiful person laying on me. His brown curls are messy and all over the place and his hands are wrapped around my waist. They must be numb by now. I've gotten what I wanted. To cuddle with Harry. His soft creamy skin feels so nice and he is always so warm.

I look around the room. I didn't notice how big it was. The bed I am in now is massive. Harry has a small desk, a bay window, large cupboards on the walls and drawers. Why didn't I realise his room was so big last night? But there isn't actually much in here.

And then it hits me. Exactly what happened last night. The party, the guy and Harry.

Thank god for Harry. I don't know where I would of gone otherwise.

I feel the weight shift slightly on me and a small groan escapes his pink lips.

His eyes flutter open and he looks up at me.

"Good morning." He says, still half asleep. Oh his morning voice sounds so good.

"Morning." I reply, giving him a small smile.

He hums in return and nuzzles back into me. This really doesn't seem like Harry. He is cuddling me and being all cute. I don't think he realises what he is doing. But I like it. This Harry. This caring, cuddly one.

He suddenly jumps off and looks at me.

"I'm sorry- I don't know what I was doing. I probably hurt you- and-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Harry it's fine. You weren't hurting me." I say smiling. He looks nervous and embarrassed as he gets up off the bed, grabbing a black shirt out of the drawer.

As he pulls it over his head, his tattoos and muscles stretch. He is so pretty without even trying. It hurts.

He pats his untamed curls down and sits back next to me on the bed. I'm still lying down, I can't be bothered getting up.

"How are you feeling I mean- after everything that happened." He says fiddling with his fingers.

"Um, yeah." I say quietly, sitting up against the head board.

"Did he...well touch you? I mean- I know he did but anywhere else?" He mumbles nervously but maintaining direct eye contact.

"I-I think so." I gulp. "He started going lower and I was scared -It's silly, sorry."

"Don't say it's silly." Harry says seriously. He places his hand over mine. "No man ever has the right to do something like that."

I nod. Where is this Harry coming from? He has been really open and sweet. When I first met him I would never have thought he'd be like this. Sweet and caring towards women.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asks, giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Yes please." I say smiling. Harry grins back.

"Go get dressed. I'll wait downstairs." He smiles as he picks up a pair of black jeans on the floor, struggling to get them up his legs.

Harry has been so incredibly nice to me today. He has talked to me and comforted me. He has been different. Not his usual closed off self, he has been cute and caring.