11

Today in French we found out we had to start a project with a partner and research a French town.

Harry and I paired up and decided to meet at his house after school.

And that's all I've been thinking about today.

I'm both excited to spend some time with him and nervous. As I sit in English the bell rings signalling the end of school.

I rush to my locker and get what I need before making my way outside to meet Harry.

I spot him leaning against his black car talking to what looks like a very irritated Louis. I slowly walk towards them as I catch a glimpse of their conversation.

"Lou it's fine. I'm under control." Harry says calmly yet forcefully.

"Harry I don't think it's a good idea" Louis stops and snaps his head to me. "Ah I'll be home later." He says before walking away.

"Sorry about that, ready to go?" Harry says smiling nicely. He is so damn cute with those dimples.

"Ah um yes let's go." I stutter and I hop into the passenger side.

I subtly watch him as he drives. His face in full concentration and hands tightly on the wheel. How can someone look so hot while driving?

He coughs awkwardly and asks "Soo, have you thought of a French town we could do?"

"I was thinking maybe Nice? It looks pretty and there's heaps of information." I say.

"Sounds good to me." He says and goes back to driving. It feels awkward in here and I don't like it.

We arrive at his massive house and I hope out of his car making my way to the door. Harry opens it for me and ushers me inside and we make our way to the kitchen.

"You hungry?" Harry asks.

"No I'm fine thanks." I say as he nods.

He opens the fridge before taking out masses of food including ham, salami, cheese, chips and a whole loaf of bread holding it all in his arms.

"Woah you seem a bit hungry." I laugh lightly.

His cheeks go pink a bit before smiling. " I'm a growing boy. Shall we go upstairs? It's much comfier up there."

"Sure." I say as calmly as I can, trying not to freak out. It's just his room.

I follow him upstairs admiring the wide expanse of his back and also the tattoos on his arm. Harry kicks the door open with his foot and plops all his food down on the bed. I stand in the doorway watching him walk around. He grabs his laptop off his desk and slips his shoes off sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks up to me.

"Well are you going to come and sit up here or stand over there?" He says. I blush and join him on the edge of the bed.

"Do you want to get some paper out so we can take some notes?" He says as he opens his laptop and searches up Nice. I nod and bend down to grab my stuff. Pulling out my notebook I flick my hair back and look up at him to see he has his eyes closed and is slowly taking a deep breath in. I wait a few seconds before touching his shoulder. "Harry are you okay?"

He lets out a breath and relaxes, opening his eyes slowly and giving me a small smile.

"Yes sorry, got a bit dizzy for a second but I'm okay." He says and I nod smiling, looking at his tattoos on his arm again.

"How many tattoos do you have?" I ask curiously as I touch my fingers on the ship on his upper arm. He flinches and I quickly pull away.

"Ah quite a few. Some of them are pretty stupid." He chuckles to himself and I giggle at his adorable dimples.