5

"Bye Mitch. I'll miss you." I say, snuggling into his neck while hugging him.

"I'll miss you too Rosie." He says back and reluctantly pulls away, hopping in his car.

I give him a small wave as he pulls into reverse and steers down the road back to his apartment in London.

It's now Friday and it's been a few days since I had that dream. It still haunts me. Who was chasing me?

I talk to Harry briefly every once and a while in french class. He is still closed off and mysterious.

I go back inside grabbing my bag for school and keys.

I continue walking to school and see Emily. I run to catch up with her.

"Hey Em. Where's Niall?" I ask. He usually drives her to school.

"He texted me this morning that he's sick." She sighs.

"Oh that's no good." I reply. We walk into school to our lockers and get our stuff for English.

"So I heard that Louis is having a massive party at his house tomorrow night! Wanna go?!" She says with so much excitement.

"Ugh Em really?" I groan. I can't be bothered going to a party. People get drunk and it gets pretty boring.

"Please Rosie! It will be so much fun!" She says as we get in our seats.

"Fine." I grumble as Emily squeals.

"Okay I've got it all sorted. You come over to my house tomorrow afternoon so we can get ready and stuff and then Niall will pick us up and take us. Okay?" She says.

I puff out air. "Alright."

Mr Thomas walks in and tells us to keep working on our essay. I groan internally.

I pull out my stuff and turn around to see if Harry is there. But he's not. I frown slightly.

I continue my work.

10mins

Still not here.

30mins

Where the hell is he?

It's now been half and hour and he still isn't here. Weird.

Class finishes and Harry never arrived. Maybe he's just sick. I need to stop over reacting.

-

Why is everything in this canteen gross? I sit with my friends and another bowl of manky pasta in front of me. Ugh. I want to puke.

Harry never came to school. I don't know I just have this feeling that he wasn't sick. He probably is but I don't know. I just miss seeing his face I guess. That sounded really creepy but it's true. He is so pretty and perfect in every way possible. He doesn't even seem human.

I sigh and look to Liam.

"Liam. Is Louis here today?" I say twirling my plastic pasta with my plastic fork.

"No why?" He asks.

"Oh just wondering because Harry isn't here either."

Liam pauses and takes a bite of his food before replying.

"Yeah Louis, Harry and Niall all went to this music festival somewhere south I think. They're taking the day off." He replies casually and continues eating.

Emily told me Niall was sick.

I look towards her and she's frowning at her plate.

"Niall told me he was sick." Emily speaks up and looks at Liam.

Liam coughs lightly. "Um maybe he came down with something and didn't go?"

"Maybe." Emily replies quietly.

Why would Niall lie like that if Liam is telling the truth? He has never done something like this to Emily before. He might actually be sick but he never told her that he went to a musical festival.

I look up at Liam again and he's typing quickly on his phone.

"Everything alright?" I speak up.

He snaps his eyes to me. "Yep fine."

The table is silent until Sophia speaks up.

"Okay Liam and I are gonna go walk around for a bit." She smiles, noticing the awkward tension between the group. "Come on Liam."

They both leave and I turn to face Emily.

"Do you think Niall is sick?" I ask her.

She stares at her plate.

"I don't know." She replies. "It's just so weird."

I leave it at that. I'm just so confused. Niall never lies. Like never. And now I'm convinced he did to Emily.

-

The bell rings signalling the end of the day. Phew. A relaxing weekend all to myself. No school. Heaven.

I walk to my locker peacefully until Emily bumps into me.

"So. You come over to my house tomorrow night at around 6ish and then we can get ready for Louis's party!" She squeals. Well there goes my relaxing weekend.

"You still want to go to that?" I groan and out my books in my locker.

"Yes! Why wouldn't I?" She says. "Oh and if you really are dreading the party just think- it's Louis's party so a certain someone will be there..." She says smirking.

"Who?" I say.

"Oh god, Harry silly! Louis's brother?" She says playfully rolling her eyes. "Maybe you two could you know" she says nudging my shoulder.

"Emily. You are disgusting." I say laughing as we walk out of school.

"Just saying..." She says. "Okay gotta go, mums picking me up because you know Niall isn't here." She said frowning.

"Em." I say hugging her. "Don't worry about him. If he did lie, he probably had a really good reason too."

She pulls away and nods.

"I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" I say.

"Yep see you then!" She smiles and walks off, returning to her usual bubbly self.

I start walking home and decide that I should go get a hot chocolate from the local cafe before I go.

I walk to the cafe and sit down in a booth with my hot chocolate sipping the hot liquid every so often as I look out the window.

It's lightly raining and I see the water droplets racing down the windows.

It reminds of that time Harry came and got me while I was bleeding in the rain.

He was so warm and cozy when it was freezing cold. I still don't understand. He didn't seem fazed by the rain. And when he saw the blood he winced slightly. Maybe blood is his weakness.

While I was in his arms I felt safe. He cradled me as I rested my head in his warm chest, feeling his heart thud against his ribs. His tattoos dripping with water droplets in the rain and his dark curls drooping down the sides of his face.

I wish I could go back to that moment.

I don't understand my brother and Harry though. Mitch seemed to know Harry a lot better than just "Louis's brother."

And I really just want to know what Harry is hiding. Why would Niall, Louis and him lie? Their has to be something more than going to a music festival or something.

I'm so confused.

-