Chapter 4

Joyn's POV:

"She's sleeping like an angel" one of the boys said. I wonder why?

"Yes.Dont wake her up.She'll turn into a new creature" I recognized Niall's voice. That leprechaun. I'm gonna hit him later,remind me okay?

I slowly opened my right eye...I want to see who's talking while I'm sleeping.So..It's Louis,Harry and Niall. I knew that irish boy is here.

"GOOD MORNING!" I shouted. and they all startled.Funny boys we have huh?

"You evil...Lass!" Harry said while pointing at me. I raised my hands... Like 'freeze'

"So....any news from your parents?" Louis asked. Uggh.I dont want to remember that.But our Tomlinson here,reminded me that I still have some problems left beside job finding.

"Well.My dad of course said that I'll have to wait a little longer.and my mum?well..She's worried because I'll be living with 5 guys for a while." I said. "Oh..Tell her that we're nice and...famous" Harry said and I gavehim a dirty finger. Yeah....eat that curly.

"Where's Liam and Zayn?" I asked.

"Well..Liam is still in his room.Sleeping?as well as Zayn" Louis answered. then I nodded. "Well.wish me luck you guys,I'll roam around and find a job that is suitable for me" I said. they all glared at me.

"What?" I asked again. "Look.if you need help,we can help you.we can lend you some money.but--" Louis said but I had to cut him off. "Look you guys..You've done so much help!and I really need to find a job so I can pay you...Okay?" I said they all nodded.

then I went to the bathroom.it was so messy!Seriously.their towels are everywhere. and you know what's surprisingly clean? The stand where the aftershaves are placed.

I just have to clean this mess.I can't go to the bath when it's really messy.Like my mom always say to me... never ever let the bathroom real dirty.It just shows that you're a realy messy person .

Well then it's time for me to clean!

-after an hour-

*blagblagblag!* "Joyn!Open up!Are you okay?!" I can hear Harry screaming..Ugh. "in a minute!" I shouted back.his last word is OKAY.Okay to you too mister.Tadaaaah!The bathroom was so clean.and I just have to dry clean these towels.

Clearly,I dont have a room so my things were in the living room.So I made this bathroom my changing room.I dont want to change in the living room because that will be soooo awkward.

"Woah!" Liam said.I took a glance at him. what's with the WOAHing Payne?

"Woah..it's clean!" Louis added.

"I uhh-cleaned the uhm-b-bathroom." I said. I'm sorry guys.please forgive me..

"That's the first time actually." Niall said while munching his toasted bread.

"Wish me luck!" I shouted before officially going out of their flat.

I'm wearing this hoodie from h&m,a jeggings and some DC shoes.

--

I've been in 6 stores but...NO LUCK.Ughh.They said that I'm not that qualified. Have you seen me work?No?then dont judge me!Right guys?

Last stop: Topman General Store.

wish me luck. *goodluck*

"Good morning" greeted the Old Lady...Nice! "Good morning!" I greeted back "So I'm gonna apply for a job.because I really really need it.." I said then I used my superpower...my puppy dog eyes.

"Awww.sweetie.you're lucky you came at the right time." she said.

My eye grew wider. YEEEEY ME.

"What's the job?" I asked. "Since you yourself is a little fashionable,you can help our costumers decide on what to wear.can you do it?" She asked. "Of course I can! Oh thank you soooo much!" I said.

I got a job. and it's freaking cool!

I hugged the lady and she didnt expected that. Well,I didnt expected that either.

I gotta go to the boys' flat. Yeyeyey!

Oh shoot. I have to walk.I dont have that much money. and I dont know what to say to the taxi drvier.

--

"I got a job!" I shouted. I didnt notice that we have uhm some visitors.Shoot.

"Hi.Uhm..Sorry..to..bother..you.." I said then I headed to the kitchen.They were kissing.. Louis and this gorgeous girl. and it made me a little insecure.

"I'm so stupid!" yeah dont question me if I talk to myself.

"Heyyy.I'm so sorry if you had to see that.I'm so sorry.I'm Eleanor by the way.Louis' girlfriend" SHe said. Her eyes were so gorgeous. She's too perfect. Me?I'm nowhere near perfect.

"Uhmm.It's okay.I should've knock before I entered.I'm sorry" I said. "Uhmm.did Louis told you that I--" "You stay here?Yeah he did." she said. Oh and the way she smiles... Shoot. My heart breaks a little.and I dont know why..

"You wanna join us at the living room JOYN?" she said emphasizing 'join' and 'Joyn' . 

"Uhhh..yeah,sure" I answered. This will be the most awkward moment ever.

"Sorry if you had to see that Joyn" Louis said.

"That's okay Louis. Uhmm, you want something to eat?" I asked politely.

"Oooooh.I'm a little hungry...can I help you prepare the meal?" Eleanor asked.

"Uhhh-Yeah--Sure.Let's go?" I asked then she hopped in excitement,..

"I want some carrot pleaaaase?" and that's our Tommo.

@the kitchen...

"Soooo...How's your stay here?" Eleanor asked.Ughh I remembered what I did again.Stupid stupid girl. "Well..it's quite nice actually." I answered.and she just shrugged.

"What are we cooking?" Eleanor asked. "Uhhh well,I learned this dish from my mom. it's a burgersteak with some milk..it's a good dish actually" I answered. "Yeeeey!" she squealed.. Whatevs.. Oh no,I'm not a meanie but hey,she's a little irritating. but she's kind.

after our cooking session...

"It tastes so good" Niall commented while having his mouth full of steak. "Dont talk when your mouth is full." I said and then they all laughed.

I noticed something.

I havent talked to Zayn before...

Oh well.Doesnt matter anyways.

"Hey Zayn..Uhmm..you wanna eat?" I asked. he smiled and he nodded.

"Oh,yummy" he commented.naks!