Chapter 8

Joyn's POV:

I wanna know what love is!I want you to show me!

I sang really loud..I'm at the bathroom by the way..taking a shower.

after my session,I went out ofcourse

"Nice voice!" Zayn said.

"Thanks" I said,it's a sarcasm ofcourse.

"So?you off to work huh?"" he asked. "Uhh..Yeah,actually..I-I-can you drop me at the store?because I think I dont have any money left.I-If that's okay Zayn,but if not--" then he cut me off "Sure..it's my pleasure.and plus,I have to get to know you better.Is that okay Joyn?" "Of course,Zayn.Of course" 

then,after 15 minutes,we went outside. Woo.Why is it always rainy here in London?or it's just rainy season that's why?

"So???" Zayn said. "Sooooo?" I added. and he laughed.

"I wanna know you beh-er,Joyn"

"Well..Okay then?I'm Joyn Goodacre,19 years old from Detroit,Michigan...I have four amazing bestfriends,namely Quincy or Cyg,Stacey or Ace,Juvi Ann Flor or just Flor,and Denise but you can call her Deni.And..uhm?what else?Oh yeah,I play beach volleyball and I'm a virgin!" I said proudly.

"Wow!Is that all?" -Zayn

"actually?I think not.." -me

"Hmmm.Say more." -Zayn

"Okay..uhm I wok at Topman,I assist the costumers on what to wear...I was supposed to be in Australia,but due to severe stupidity...I'm here in London.Well.I'm a blondie...real blondie.and hmm..I'm inlove with Science...I..hm?I dont wanna get drunk.I-I got drunk.Once..and I ended up in the hotel room which is really surprising because I dont even remember going inside a hotel..and then after that day,I swore to myself that I will never get drunk.ever again!" -me.

"That's really impressive huh?Well..Nice to meet the real Joyn Goodacre." Zayn said.

"How about you Zayn?tell me something about you.." I said. then he cleared his throat.

"Hi!I'm Zayn Javadd Malik.Zayn is originally spelled as Z-A-I-N but it's cooler if it's Z-A-Y-N. I'm from Bradford..Uhm.I'm a muslim,I'm a british-pakistani-english-irish..and uhm,I have a girlfriend,her name's Perrie Edwards from Little Mix.and I'm in a band called One Direction..and I-uhh smoke.But I swore to my grandfather's deathbed that I will stop smoking which is I think impossible.But I wanted to.." he said.

"Well,yours was impressive too,Zain.Z-A-I-N." I said then we both laughed..

"I guess this is your stop?" Zayn said while looking at the entrance of Topman. "I guess this is it." I said then we both bade goodbye to each other.

"Nice ride huh?" the guard,Emilio,said. "whatever Emilio!he's a friend of mine." I said. then he started tickling my waist..

"you're a little early Joyn" Ma'am Irving said to me.I think I am little early.. "I-I'll just help them arrange the things,Ma'am is that okay?" I asked then she nodded and smiled and then walk away.LIKE A BOSS.

"So?You're the new girl here huh?" one of the staff asked. "Uhh.yeah I think I am." I answered. "Well.I'm Kara,and this is Borgie.." she said. I waved my hand. "Wow.you're so white.Are you a vampire or something?" Borgie asked. "No..You're funny,Borj.Is it okay if I call you Borj?" I asked. "Of course.Borj...what a nice name." he answered back.

Well,work is going pretty well.

"It's almost 9:30 a.m children...go to your stations." Ma'am Irving announced..I went to my station.Belle isn't here yet,what's taking here so long?