Chapter 15

Louis' POV:

"Louis?" I heard Eleanor.. "Babe!" I shouted before opening the door.

"We need to talk...It's important." she said. "You should come in first,El.Sit.." I said then she followed me...

She started crying..."Louis I'm so sorry!I--just--You're just too much for me!I can't take it anymore.I'm sorry.I-uh..I wanna end this..I'm sorry Lou.But it's too much!" She said while sobbing. She sounds like Zayn's driver before...'too much too much'

"Is that what you want Eleanor?" I asked. "I-I think so.I need it.I don't want it." she answered. Well,I don't want to look like I want her that bad...

"Whatever" I said then I walked out of our flat...take note: OUR FLAT.

I wandered around the streets of London. I don't care if someone run towards me.Just No...I'm not fine.I'm confused.

Then I saw my favorite shop. Topman... Then I remembered that Joyn works there.She's all that I need,for now.I don't want to go back to our flat.Eleanor's there.It's awkward...I know she'll cry and then the boys will think it's my fault which is NOT.

"Good Day Sir!" their guard greeted.I smiled.

"It's your friend" the guy said to Joyn.Hello?!I can hear you dufus.

Then you know the story...I told Joyn that I'll buy her time and prescence which I think is a little rude.

But she said Yes.So,It's gonna be okay.

Half way through our journey,Joyn became really quiet...

Then while we're swinging on the swing set.she sang some lyrics of You belong with me.

She has this amazing angelic voice. Ugh..

She also made me laugh...

Should I tell her or not?Ugh I dont even need your opinion here.I should not be asking you.

"Joyn?" I said then she looked at me.Oh,her innocent eyes.her cute curls.

"Yeah?" -Joyn

"Uhmm.I have a confession to make...and please DO NOT run away.okay?" I said then she smiled as if she knows what will I say.

So here it goes.."a year ago,we went to Detroit,Michigan for a concert...Then you know Harry right?and uhm your another curly friend left you..and uh-uhm..I'm with Harry that time.and you were opening the door of this particular house...and it turns out it's not yours.so I decided to help you.and then you don't even know where's your house.I was also pissed off that time..because you didn't cooperate..I was helping you but you...you're just..ugh you're too drunk to walk.and then I decided to rent a room for you..I helped you lay down but you slapped me.because I'm not Jin..a-and then I want to walk out but you...you won't let me because you need someone..then you told me something about yourself..I was fascinated by you.Then I took a picture of you and I got your number secretly.I wanted to call you but I guess I dont have the balls to do that." I said.phew.

and then I looked at her,smiling...

"Wh-you're not mad at me for not telling you?" I asked. "Of course I'm mad,but I should be mad at myself too.I didn't had a chance to thank you for doing that to me.But I have a question,Louis" Sweating sentence.phew! "Go ask then" I said. "Uhmm.we never--uhm--did it right?" she asked. "Oh hell no..No..I didn't took advantage of you" I answered. "Thanks Louis." she said then hugged me. I hugged her back..

"But I'm still mad at you" then she ran playfully.. I ran after her at the park.. Then I noticed some flashing lights behind that bush *face palm* "Not again" I said..