Andy's POV

Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx were heading to mass sixteen. It would have been a rescue squad sent to the distress call, but andy and his crew went instead. As they approached the mass, they saw it was smoking. Obviously F.E.A.R had reached it first. "Andy...its dead...no ones there." Andy rolled his eyes. "You said that about the last too masses Jinxx." Jinxx looked at andy. "Yeah but the were ass hats.." Ashley snickered. "Ass hats? Thats new.." Jinxx flicked him off while andy stared at the center off the mass. It looked like some one was running out of a building. Just as Jinxx and Ashley were about to bash each others heads in, they caught sight of andy running towards the square. The human had just collapsed.

As Andy reached the fallen, he realized it was a girl. A girl with midnight hair, with blue streaks. Pale skin, and a thin, tall body. At least 5'11. He could tell she was dehydrated. He propped her up against the fountain, took his canteen and let her drink the water.

Slowly she regained consciousness, grabbing at the bottle greedily. "Easy now...You'll make yourself sick." She looked at him. He had to bite down a gasp. She had the prettiest, icy blue eyes he'd ever seen. Ashley whistled, making andy jump. "Wow...Andy you two could be twins!" He was right. The only difference was Andy's tattoos and her blue streaks.

Andy offered the girl a hand, pulling her up. "Thanks..." She said. Her voice was smooth and low. "No problem." He said. "Do whats your name?"

She sighed.

"Delilah. Delilah Hope."