Delilah's POV

Andy was almost a rocket as he stepped in front of me, pushing me behind him. "Ashley." He said, his voice no longer light, but more deep, more in authority. "Hide Delilah... Get her-" "Its to late for that mate. They've seen her." Ashley said, apologetically. "I wasn't going to hide anyway...and you know it." Delilah huffed, annoyed. Andy gave her a look, and she retreated behind Ashley.

As F.E.A.R strode up to the group as Ashley grabbed her hand behind his back. Andy's voice rang out, in a mock friendly tone. "Hey look what the cat dragged in! F.E.A.R!" CC chimed in. "F****** Irritating A** Retards!" Jinxx looked at CC. "Irritating starts with an E?" CC flicked him off. One of the F.E.A.R agents walked up to Andy, shoving him out of the way, moving towards Ashley "Move aside scum." Said the F.E.A.R agent. Ashley smirked. "Over my dead body." "That can be arranged." Said the agent drawing a weapon.

Delilah's eyes widened. "No!" She pushed Ashley out of the way and raised her own hands over her head as the whip came down. "Nnn!" She made a sound close to a whimper as Andy's gun put a hole through the Agent's head faster than lightning. Two more agents stepped forward, As andy and the rest of the gang started fighting. Ashley grabbed her hand and gave her smile starting to run. "W-Wait! What about the others?!" He looked at her, his wild grin still in place. "Don't worry! They'll meet us back at camp!" 'Camp?! Where the hell are we going?!'