Delilah's POV

The five boys acted as if a boulder the size of mass 1 had dropped on them. "Delilah Hope?!" Said the one with bone like war-paint. "We thought you were killed!" Said the one that had tear like war paint. "No...

Just my parents." Delilah looked at the ground. "How'd you escape?!" Questioned the one who kind of looked like an old rock band...Kiss? She sighed. "We might as well sit down." They guys all sat on the ground as She sat on the edge of the fountain.

"We were all sitting in the living room, Mass 12. When There was a knock at the door. My parents looked at each other, and my mom dragged me down into the cellar. She then sat me in a corner, and told me to wait. After a few minutes, I got curious. So I went to the top of the stairs, and saw my parents arguing with a few guys about something. I realized they were F.E.A.R agents. After a while it got heated, and one of the agents pulled a weapon of some sort. And they fought. My dad was cut down first. Some sort of red X on his chest. My mom's neck was snapped, and a knife driven through her skull. Then the Guys tore through the house, burning things." She swallowed the lump in her throat. "After a while they found me... Yeah I fought them at first then I kinda broke down about the whole thing..." She bit her lip. Recounting the story hurt. "They locked me in the cellar, and set my house on fire. Thinking I'd be locked in, and would die. But I escaped through a cellar window.. Then.. Ran." She finished.

She couldn't tell how long it was until The one who had give her water had spoke. "Wow...I'm sorry." She glared at bug. "Don't bother." He stood. "Well, I'm Andy, That there is Ashley." He pointed at the one with the long hair and bony war paint. "Jinxx." He pointed to the guy who looked like Kiss. "CC." He pointed to the guy with tear war point. "And Jake." He pointed to the last guy. She sighed. "Hi." They waved. "So Shall we go?" CC said standing. "Go? Go where?!" Delilah stood. "Base." Andy said. Delilah looked at all of them. "Wait a second! Who are you people?!"

"Were the wild ones." Said Andy.

"We need you."