Delilah's POV

After a small argument between Ashley and Juliet, Juliet turned a linked arms with Delilah.

"Sweet heart! Were gonna get you cleaned up and dressed like a true Wild one!" Delilah blinked. "But what about my..?" Juliet cut her off smiling "Mandy will meet us outside wardrobe with your weapon. But now, we make you fabulous!!" Delilah was a little worried now, as Juliet dragged her down the training yard and through a door. "Oh Victoria!!" Juliet shouted. A girl about my age came around the corner as Juliet started talking. "This is Delilah. Shes new and assigned to Andy's squad. She needs an outfit, hair do, war paint, and title. Be nice to her cause.. Its Delilah hope." Victoria nodded and dragged Delilah to a salon chair and told her to close her eyes and shut her mouth and it will be over soon.

A few hours later Delilah was a new girl. Her hair was now pulled back in a high pony tale, her clothes were a black leather vest, electric blue shirt, ripped jeans and combat boots. Her war paint looked like chocolate syrup being dripped down from her hair line. Delilah smiled when she saw her self. It was her. She was born to look like this. Victoria smirked. "Much better than I expected. Now go. The squad is waiting outside." Delilah thanked her and walked out of the room.

All five guy's mouths dropped open. Ashley was the first to speak. "Holy shit! You look amazing!" Delilah blushed. "You think?" She said sheepishly. Ashley smiled at her. "Totally."