Chapter 5: This Week

*Stiles POV*

I woke up and went to take a shower. I got dressed and put on some cologne. I went down into the basement to get a blood bag because I can barley control my thirst. I drank one bag and I wanted to drink another one but I thought of anhora and stopped myself from drinking another.

I couldn't stop thinking about anhora and how her lips felt. But it helped me stop so I went upstairs to brush my teeth and I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door to school.

*lunch*

I walked into school and used my vamp hearing to find anhora. I heard laughing and crying and people eating and yelling and then I heard her voice talking to a friend I supposed.

I followed her voice and found her at her locker and her friend left just in time. I ran up behind her and pit my arms around her waist.

"Guess who." I said.

"Umm, Channing Tatum?" She asked laughing and turning around.

I kissed her.

"No, just your amazing boyfriend." I said.

"Your way hotter than Channing Tatum." She said kissing me again and putting her arms around my neck.

"Good." I said.

She closed her locker and turned to me.

"Maybe." She said smiling and walking away.

I watched her walk away and then walked to my first hour.

*Lunch*

I walked into the lunch room and couldn't find anhora. So I walked outside to see if she was eating there.
I walked outside and she was sitting outside at a table and working on work and eating Nacho flavored doritos.

I walked over to her and pecked her cheek from behind.

"Hey, stiles." She said.

"Hey, anhora." I said sitting down next to her.

"Umm, sorry baby, I'm trying to get these last questions done for home work." She said.

I closed her book and turned her head to me and kissed her.

"What are doing, I need to finish this?" She said.

"What subject?" I asked.

"History." She replied.

"Good for you, your boyfriend is excellent at history." I said.

"Really, good can you help me?" She asked.

"Tonight." I said.

"What, I'm trying to finish this so I can spend time with you tonight." She said.

"If I help you with your homework tonight, I have an great excuse to come over tonight." I said.

"Good thinking but my aunts cool with you coming over." She said.

"Don't ruin my good plan." I said.

"Plus she's working over today till 7:00." She said.

"Great, my hard work of thinking of a plan went to waste." I said pouting.

"I appreciate it ,baby." She said kissing me.

"Now turn that frown upside down." She said squezzing my cheeks up.

She grabbed a chip from the dorito bag and put the chip in my mouth.

"Tasty right?" She asked.

"Yeah, but I prefer cool ranch." I said laughing and chewing.