Chapter 15: Witchy & Bitchy

*Stiles POV*

I turned around and anhora was floating in the air with water around her. Anhora pulled her hands down and she stepped on the dock and walked over to me and then the water dropped back into the lake. I gave her a hug but the weird thing is that she wasn't wet.

"What was , How did you, why aren't you, What?" I said confused.

"I don't know. I fell into the water and I was afraid of drowning and then the next thing I know I'm lifting myself up in the air without a spell." Anhora said.

"You are the one." AC said.

"The one?" I asked.

"I wasn't sure of it until now." Ac said.

Ac ran to the lake house and into her room and we followed. She got out the spell book and flipped to a section near the end of the book.

"Ac can you tell me what's going on?" Anhora asked.

"The daughter of the most powerful vampires (empusas) will be the most powerful creature in the supernatural world and can not be stopped. " Ac read from the book.

"Who wrote that." I asked.

"Ancestors from a long time ago." Ac said.

"Well, their lying. I'm not powerful." Anhora said.

"Your so powerful you can take out the whole world in the snap of a finger, anhora. Just imagine you as a vampire as well, you would be unstoppable and dangerous." Ac said.

"Which means keep anhora alive, got that covered." I said.

*Anhoras POV*

"I'm going to go get something to eat cause this is insane." I said.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Stiles vamp speeded in front of the refrigerator.

"Move." I said.

"Not until you admit that you are dangerous." He said.

"If I'm so dangerous then why are you standing in front of me and my cold Reese's in the refrigerator?" I asked.

"Just let us protect you cause now we know everything." He said.

"If you know everything then tell me why my dad is having vampires find me and to kill me?" I asked.

"Ok, we don't know everything but we do know enough." He said.

"Ok, I admit it, I am powerful, now move." I said.

Stiles moved and I got my Reese's out of the refrigerator and went outside on the porch and sat in a chair. Stiles went upstairs with AC to discuss stuff. I closed my eyes and continued to eat my Reese's but then I felt like someone was watching me so I opened my eyes and saw a man.

"Hi, miss Anhora." Said the man.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll tell you all about that, On our trip back home." He said and then hit me and u blacked out.

*Stiles POV*

"Ok, so we just need a protecting spell so no one can find us and anhora can do it." I said.

"Yeah, just go get her and we can start." Ac said.

"Ok." I said.

I walled down stairs and in to the kitchen.