Chapter 10: Not A Chance

*Stiles POV*

"What?" I asked not hearing her right.

"Turn me." Anhora said.

"Into what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Into a flamingo ,duh a Vampire." She whispered.

"No, Not a chance. What is wrong with you?" I asked angry.

"What? Why are you so angry?" She asked.

"Just take your Aunt home, I'll see you later." I said walking away angry.

"Why would she want to turn into a monster and ruin her life and always be on the run, and deal with the burden of killing someone?" I thought to myself.

"I'm not doing it, I'm not turning her." I thought to myself.

*Anhoras POV*

I took my aunt home and headed to my room. I sat on my bed and turned on the TV. I grabbed my phone and texted stiles.

Me: We need to talk.

But he didn't answer. So I took a shower and grabbed something to eat and headed up stairs to listen to music.

"Me, Myself, & I." I singed out loud.

Then I got curious why stiles got so mad at me. So I grabbed my laptop and looked up vampires. I read all the websites. If I die then I would be chased by hunters and I would be allergic to vervain and I would have to kill. I can't kill someone. I will not. I will just have to protect myself another way.

I turned my laptop off. I grabbed a leather outfit I found from Halloween. I grabbed my keys and my phone and snuck out the front door. I went to this ungrounded basement in the woods I've saw before but no one goes in there so I did. I set up a training center down there for protecting myself.

I started training. I looked up on my laptop that stakes and vervain can kill and hurt a vampire so I brought some with me. I carved to wooden stakes myself and found vervain plants and turn them into liquid bombs and soaked them in my outfit that I will be fighting in. I trained all night. I looked up fighting videos and shows that have fighting in it. Then I got a text from stiles.

Stiles: Come to my house.

Me: OK.

I found my chance to fight an actual vampire. But I'm not gonna kill him. I grabbed my fighting outfit and my gadgets which contains of a pole and vervain bombs and stake guns and stakes and two small poles to fight with. All steamed in vervain.

I left to stiles house.

*Stiles POV*

I was waiting to talk to anhora on the couch. Then I heard her footsteps outside the door. I opened the door and she wasn't there. I turned around and I got stabbed in the stomach with a vervain laced stake. There was a girl with red hair and a black and leather,stretchy outfit with a black mask on her face. She pushed me on the ground. I speeded to the fireplace and took the stake out. She ran up to me and gabbed a pole that was behind her back as one of her weapons. She hit me in the face and then in the back and uppercut me with the pole. Then I vamp speeded to the kitchen. She threw a ball over to me. It blew up and vervain was everywhere. I was burning. I vamp speeded up stairs to my room. I started to heal.