Chapter 14: I dont run.

*Stiles POV*

"What are we gonna do?" I asked AC.

"Hide her in the lair or at your house, something, She needs to get out of here. She's not safe." Ac said.

"Well probably not my house, its not safe but maybe the lair and if not then we would have to pack some bags and go on the run." I said pacing around.

"Go on the run?" Said a voice.

I turned around and saw anhora standing right in the entrance of the kitchen while rubbing her head.

"Umm.... To the store." Ac lied.

"I'm pretty not dumb." Anhora said.

"There are immortal vampires after you and we don't know how to kill them." I told her.

"Wait, what? Immortal as in you can't kill them." Anhora asked.

Ac and I nodded.

"How?" She asked.

"We think its your dads side of the vampires he created but he hasn't been seen in years, he's been locked up somewhere in england and so is your mom , so I don't know exactly how they are immortal because they didn't turn completely into empusas." Ac explained.

"All that matters is that we have to keep you safe." I said.

"So you want to run?" She asked me.

"If I can't protect you and keep you safe then yes cause there is no safe place around here." I said.

"I may be scared of fighting vampires and scared to even know that the supernatural actually exist and that my mom and dad are empusa and that I'm an empusa and that my boyfriend is a vampire and my Ac is a witch and scared of chucky but I don't run, You guys know me enough to know that I fight." Anhora said.

"But I can't protect you and I will die to keep you safe but I don't want to die if your not safe. I would be dying for nothing." I said.

"We will have to think of a plan cause I'm not running." She said.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

We paced around thinking. Anhora sat down on a kitchen chair and I grabbed a water out of the refrigerator and Ac went to the basement and came back upstairs with a old dusty book and slammed it on the table.

"What is that?" I asked.

"And why does it smell like someone dropped it in the sewer and then a toilet and kept it in the basement for 100 years?" Anhora asked.

"Well,it is over 100 years old." Said AC.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Its a Grimoire." Ac said.

"A grim what?" Anhora asked.

"A Grimoire , a spell book for witches, why do you have a grimoire?" I asked.

"For anhora." AC said.

"A spell book? For me?" Anhora asked.

"Yes, for you to practice." Ac said.

"Why?" I asked.

"So that she can protect herself." Ac said.

"I'm not a empusa, I can't practice magic." Anhora said.

"No, that is two different things ,your a empusa and a witch , yes they come together but they are separate. So you can use magic while still human." Ac said.