Chapter 2: Life of the Party!

~Anhora's POV~

"Meow." Said the random cat.

I sighed.

"You gave me a heart attack." I said to the cat relieved that it was just a cat.

The cat stared at me.

"Well get on now." I demanded shooing the cat away.

The cat looked at me then left my porch and off into the night. I closed my door and went to my couch.

"I wonder who was knocking at my door before?" I asked myself, concerned.

"Maybe it was the cat." I said amusing myself.

I started to eat my pizza. After I was finished I put my plate in the sink. I walked upstairs to the upstairs bathroom. I went in there and brushed my teeth. After I was done I went to my room and plugged in my phone and set it on my little table by my bed. I turned off my lights and crawled into bed. I stared into space and then drifted off to sleep.

*The next day(Thursday)*
~Anhora's POV~

"I'm the joker, More like Casanova
Its hover, but when I'm on the mic dude its over,They say I'm off the chain, I'm more like off the meter." Said my music alarm clock playing The joker by Caleb mak.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my back. I got up from my bed and went to my closet. I got out my outfit for the week which contains of high waisted blue and white shorts and a plain white shirt and my white converse.

I laid them out on my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower I went to my room in a towel and put on my clothes. After that I put on my makeup and decided to skip breakfast today. I went to go brush my teeth. After that I applied my red lipstick.

I went to unplug my phone and look at the time. It read 6:40.

"Time to go." I said grabbing my stuff and heading out the my bedroom door.

I went down stairs and saw AC.

"See ya AC." I said.

"I left the money I owe you on the fridge." She replied.

"Ok, see ya when I get home."I said.

"If I'm home." She replied with a smile.

"Bye." I said closing the door.

I walked to my car and stopped. I turned around getting the sense that someone was watching me. No one was there so I got in my car and left.

*Beacon hills high school*

~Anhora's POV~

I arrived at school and walked into school.

"Hey, there you are." Said a voice.

"Here I am." I said not knowing who I am talking to.

I turned around and saw jermey.

"Jermey." I said.

"Hora." He said.

"Where ya headed?" He asked.

"To my locker." I replied.

"Did you finished the homework?" He asked.

I looked at him not knowing what he was talking about.

"For history." He said.

"Oh,yes, I did." I said.

I walked up to my locker.