20

2 days ago, the voices in my head went silent. I know I should be relieved, but I'm afraid because I never know what they're planning.

Out of the blue, I hear footsteps.

I look up at my cell's door.

Is it the nurse?

No, it can't be. He came in just an hour ago.

A tall man is standing outside my cell room. I can see his face through the little window on the door.

"Hi sis," He said.

Sis? Like in a sister?

Who is this man?

He looks on his late twenties.

He's smiling at me.

Is he a crazy patient?

Wait for a second... I know that face.

"Adam?" I whispered shocked.

Suddenly, all the memories come rushing back.

I remember a 6-year-old me standing by my room's door in Columbia. I was looking at an 11-year-old boy playing on his Xbox on what I know as my old 'guest room'. But in my memory, it doesn't look like a guest room; it looks like a boy's room... his room, Adam's room. He stops playing his Xbox to stare at me. I hurriedly turned around and entered my room.

Another memory is of a 10-year-old me running around the house laughing while a 15-year-old Adam tries to catch me. We look really happy. Like a normal, happy family. Like... brother and sister...

And the next and final memory is of a 17-year-old Adam chasing a 12-year-old me inside the house... with a knife. I'm crying and running while I hear him telling me how everyone should die.

I'm brought back to reality by his voice.

"You remember me." He said pleased.

"You exist?" I muttered, shaking my head.

Is he my brother?

No. It's not possible.

"I missed you," He gets even closer to the barred window. "Even though I got sent here because of you." He says.

"Me?" I'm confused.

"If you had just died... They wouldn't have sent me here. You told me." He moves his head to the side.

"How are you here?" I'm having trouble breathing.

"They relocated me. I guess I have you to thank for. Showers here are much warm. Our parents always visit me. They keep me abreast of everything that happens. Because of your little incident on Columbia, our parents decided to move. They couldn't leave me behind now, could they? I wanted to come visit you sooner, but they usually keep me locked in a cell." He whispers so only I can hear, "They think I'm gonna go crazy and start killing people." He laughs. "Ridiculous, right?"

"What do you want from me?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"Right now? Nothing. You'll find out later. But there's one thing I've been wanting to ask since I saw you." I keep silent. "Did you miss me?" He smiles.

The End

~~~

Hi!

So what do you think?

Did she miss him?

I think she did because she couldn't stop "thinking" about him.

He appears in almost every chapter.

He has a lot of importance in the story and in her life.

And now the question is:

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?!

Well, I don't know.

I guess I'll leave it up to your imagination. 7u7

Maybe, just maybe I'll write an Epilogue. But for now, this story is finished.

This chapter is dedicated to 1097884bB Thank you so much for voting!

Special thanks to everyone who read my story! Love you all!!! You're the best!

Please vote, share or comment If you liked the story./

Love,

Tiffany<3

>>>

All Rights Reserved.