chapter 5.

harrys POV.

i shoved through all of the people. i was a litlle taken back when a girl grabbed my arm and asked for my name.

" heeellooo." i slurred. 

" hey sexy.. why dont we take this to my place tonight ?" she said as she took her finger and ran it up and down my chest. 

"babe, lets go to mine, that way i can make you scream so loud no one can complain." i winked at her and kissed her roughly and lead her to my car. 

the car ride was like usuall. she was all over me while driving. We finally got to my flat. 

when we got inside i shut the door and slammed her up against the wall. i kissed her roughly. i felt her smile in between the kisses. I took my hands and ran them all down her thighs and we got to my bedroom. 

THE NEXT MORNING.

i woke up naked. and next ot me was ofcourse someone naked. she was okay looking. long blonde hair,slim and really tan. haha nice to say i would never date her. shes too... ugh. i made my way out of the bed and went to go pee. out of complete no where i hear someone yelling. " the fuck is that bitches problem" i say to my self highly annoyed. she should just be happy she got to sleep me. everyone girl wants. i smiled to myself when i saw what she was doing. 

"like what you see trick ?" i said and picked up her clothes and threw them at her. 

"umm.. where am i ? and why am i here? " is she seriously asing me this? can she just shut the fuck up and leave ? 

i sighed " obvouisly we had sex. and from what i can remember, you need way more pratice at sucking. now if you dont mind get the hell out of my place. " i said as i opened my bedroom door leading for her to leave. 

" are you being serious ? i thought you liked me ?!" haha! she thought i liked her ? wow. 

" how the hell can i like you ? your a ugly slut! now get out ! i dont have time for you ! "  she was really making me mad. i dont "like" girls. i simply use them to get what i want and them dump them on the side of the street. simple as that right? 

she finally letf. took her long enough. With that i decided to check the clock. mhm. 9:00 am. thats way early. but oh well. i took a shower and got dressed. i was getting quite hungry so i fixed my self someone to eat. suddenly i found myself thinking about olivia. i wonder why she doesnt like me ? she doesnt even fucking know me. but yet she can judge me ? she can be a bitch ? and then try to talk to me ? wait stop harry. pull your self together. your not supposed to care what people think. its not important. 

but i do care, so im going to change her mind about me. 

hey guys! sorry this is a really short chapter but im a my grandmas right now. so what do you guys think harry is going to do with olivia ? (; be sure to reading. and if you want detailed sex scences in this just let me know how you want them. well i love you all. (: xxxx.

- christina xx. 

ps. please go like this ! http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Directionerss/374209112647552