Chapter 9

Oh look! Its Gabby :) I shall try my best to keep up with this chapter and try my best to get it done. Ive been so busy and havnt been able to write! D: 

Anyways, i hope you enjoy the chapter :) 

p.s. This is my first real whole good chapter :3

ENJOYYYYYY

____________________________________________________________________________

Harrys POV:

"You have to stay back, Olivia is in critical condition and we have to take care of her now. So please, take a seat in the waiting room and we will give you as much information and as many updates as we possibly can." The doctor told me. 

Honestly, i loved Olivia too much, too much to see her go. 

This is all my fault. I wasnt quick enough to save her. And i leave to go get my coffee, and.. UGH. 

If i only stayed, maybe she wouldnt be back in the critical state she is in now. 

I went to go to the waiting room....waited for hours.

The doctor came back, and said"Shes stable right now but still in the ICU and cant have any visitors.When shes out of the ICU and into a regular hospital room, we will allow visitors...just not now."

"But I want to see her...." i said holding back tears

"You will soon." the doctor said walking away, due to the fact that she needed to take care of another patient.

Nialls POV 

__________________

Harry texted me and told me that Olivia was in the ICU and wasnt doing well. I wanted, no i needed to go to the hospital As I was on my way to the hospital, i got a call from my mim. She told me how i had a sister....I didnt know about. i didnt understand. All of these years....i had no idea. My mum said that my sister wanted to talk to me...She gave me her number and off the phone mum went.

Harrys POV 

__________________

I texted Niall about Olivia being in the ICU...knowing he would rush down here, i told myself to just ignore him if he tries to start a fuss. I told Olivia i would change...and i would do anything for her, even if that means ignoring Niall.

NiallsPOV 

______________________

I got to the hospital and was greeted by Harry, he was acting....nice....first time ive seen him act this way. 

"Wheres Olivia?! Is she out of ICU? Whats going on?" i started. 

"Shes out of ICU but visitors arent alowed right now, the doctor said she was stable and visitors can come in in a few hours." Harry said