Chapter 8

Yay!! Chapter 8 is up you guys ! And I know I know I'm not up dating alot but it's because my mom doesn't have Internet and I've been sooo busy ! Oh and did you guys here about the boys taking a 2 year brake after 2014 tour ? And what to happened to zayn because someone was being dumb and help up a sign telling him to die. Pathetic right ? Well share your thoughts below.

Meanwhile enjoy the drama (;

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

NIALLS POV.

Olivia was about to say something till I heard loud banging and my first thought was to run. Which to be honest isn't the best idea. I went to grab Olivia but she was already gone. Which to be honest scared the shit outta me. The gun shots where still going on and the whole time she was I could think about.

Olivia's POV.

When harry grabbed me I was taken back a little until I felt a trigger of pain in my stomach. I heard someone cursing under there breath and felt a hand putting pressure on me. I tried to talk but nothing would come out. My mouth started to become dry an black dots became more bigger in my vision. I kept hearing a voice that is getting shallower by the second.

" Olivia, Keep your eyes open! Don't you close them!"

I swear is what I heard. So I tried. I really did.

Soon I heard a sound of what sounded like foot steps. My eyes where getting so heavy. I honestly just want to close them. I think I'm just tired. I don't know why though..

Darkness soon filled my mind. My body felt lifeless and I felt cold. I saw a light and looked to my left and saw a little girl standing there just starring at me. I stepped closer. She was beautiful. Long blonde golden hair that flooded down her back. Her bright blue eyes made me tense up. Her skin just glowed off the bright light. She was perfection. I got closer and she held out her hand. I was hesitant to reach it. I started to hear voices. I couldn't quite make them out.

"Olivia .. Please " the little girl said and I looked at her and it felt like something had clicked in my head. It was her. It was my little sister that I had lost a couple years ago to cancer. She was here right in front of me and I just wanted to run and hug her and tell her how much I love and miss her but it felt like my feet where glued to where I was. "They want you back " she said to me and I asked her "what do you mean?" She came right up to me and grabbed my hand. " sissy they want you to come back so they can save you" I looked at that in confusion. They wanted to save me ? What does that mean. As if she was reading My mind she answered my thoughts. "Lil you got shot. Don't you remember hearing the sounds? They where very loud ! So god sent me to check on you. Right now your here in heaven with me ." She said everything so calmly and while I'm here trying to soak in every word she just said.

HARRY'S POV.

The ambulance was here and they where rushing her in side and I ran right beside her to jump in. I'm not for sure where Niall is and I don't really give a shit. Right now Olivia is not breathing and they can't even get a pulse hardly. This is all my fault. I didn't protect her.

*2 hours later .

(Still Harry's POV. )

I sat on the chair next to her just starring at her. She looked so pale. But yet so peaceful. The doctors had to perform surgery as soon as she got here die to where to billet had hit her at. Right now she is in a coma . Not good. But I know she's a strong girl and she will get through this.

Niall came by and stayed but I told him to go home and get some rest and come back in the morning. I'm sure he's worried too. Considering he wants whats mine. Yes I just said that. And I'm going to make sure that it happens.

It was getting pretty late and I realized that I had not eatin anything for a while so I decided to go get something to eat myself. When i got up and put on my leather jacket I took a look at her and went up to her and kisses her forehead. " be back soon " I whispered in her ear and left looking back every step of the way. I decided to just go to Starbucks and get a coffee. I got my usual. A tall Carmel frappe. I walked back to my car an the car ride back to the hospital was very dreadful.

When I pulled into the same parking spot as last time I just sat there. And as time went by something told me to go in so I got up and walked in the sickly place. When I got close to Olivia's room I heard a bunch of moving and sounds of monitors going off. I soon found myself running like an idiot. I stopped in my tracks when I realized that it was her room. I felt something cold his my feet and I realized it was my coffee I dropped on the floor. I ran to her room but the doctors stopped me . I yelled and yelled to let me go and see her but they just kept pausing me back I got pissed.

-.-.-.-.-.

Oh snap ! Olivia got shot ! What happened to her ? Where's niall?? Mhm. Things are going to get strange !! Comment, vote, and share .

#crazymofos