》1

➹ k.t.h.

120 days left

✧✧✧

Life's a rollercoaster. That's what most people say. I've heard it for more than a hundred times. It's true though, since we all have that moment in life that we just want to run away somewhere far and disappear, having this urge to just lie down and give up. This is indeed one cruel fact: each one of us will have a nightmare that will truly matter and change our lives.

I had my own nightmare on midnight, almost a year ago. It's obnoxious, I believe no words would fit to describe how it instantly wrecked my life. Ironically to what I had hoped, I can still remember every tiny bits of it as if it just happened yesterday. That night hunts me everyday, that I began to question whether there's a way out of this dark labyrinth of guilt, fear and suffering that my nightmare had brought.

And now I finally have a conclusion. Turns out, my life honestly hates me. I thought that after the incident, there's only moving on, but then, not so long after the first nightmare, the second one happened on that noon of 29th of April.

The constant beeping of my phone woke me up. The clock beside me says it's 7:48 a.m., which is actually kind of late, but not on a Thursday morning because Thursday means no classes for me. The room is spinning, everything around me is spinning, so I close my eyes a couple of times and then reach out for my phone on the nightstand.

The brightness blinded me for a while, but I could somehow discern Jimin's name flashing on the screen, notifying me that I now have 8 messages all from him.

Received 7:36 a.m.

Igotyesjams: Hey Taetae ヽ(﹡⌒v⌒﹡)ノ

Igotyesjams: Hey fucker wake up (=╹x╹=)

Igotyesjams: You didn't forget to set your alarm did you? (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Igotyesjams: I'm really worried it's almost 8 but you're still not replying (;'Д')

Igotyesjams: I bought ice cream!! ♡

Igotyesjams: it's ice cream, tae! I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM :--)

Igotyesjams: ohgod you're still not replying over the holy power of ice cream (:.;゚;Д;゚;.:)

Received 7:46 a.m.

Igotyesjams: tAE ARE YOU STILL ALIVE