》 6

➳ j.j.k

117 days left 

❆❆❆

"I seriously didn't know you two are together now." I admitted as I took a sip of the diabetes in a cup - double caramel choco hazelnut (the name is already terrifying enough), and winced a bit as a strong wave of exceeding sweetness took upon me. "Never even imagined it. You two are literally at each other's throats."

"Well, everybody is just as surprised," Bambam took the cup back from me, "turns out we're at each other's dick, but yeah. We're dating now."

"How?" I rested my chin on the back of my palm, wanting to get over with my overflowing confusion. If you only know Bambam and Jackson's record of arguments within an hour were and how many times they've gotten into an actual fistfight in the past months we're together, you'll get why I'm so surprised to hear they even went past the second base.

"It's easy." he leaned back on the couch. "I dabbed my way to his heart."

"What?"

"Dab." he then made this quick (stupid) gesture with his arms, then leaned back again casually. "It's something I do everyday, morning and night." he kept talking and a part of me wanted to stop him and save myself but he continues, "I don't remember how it started, but it's just like I suddenly had this vision, saw the light and then was uplifted." he straightened up a little and placed his hand on his chest. I was quite amazed at how he managed to look somber. "Today, I will be what my mother wanted me to become. Today, I dab. Today, I become dabbam." He added then did the stupid shit again more ardently.

"I'm starting to question Jackson's insanity. If I were him I'm pretty sure I'll never stop punching you in the face."

Bambam laughed. I watched as he consumed the toxic frappe. Then he dropped like a bomb, "Anyway, what's this I hear that you're getting married?"

I felt my facial muscles twitched in sync. Would've been funny. But not pretty.  Bambam's growing smile proved that. "W-What?"

"Before you lie to me, I'd want you to know that it's useless. I'm pretty sold now."

It took a while for me to accept the truth, that no matter what I do  there's no escaping my very unfortunate fate. Defeated, I sighed, "You didn't even gave me a chance. Alright, who told you?"