》3

➳ j.j.k.

120 days left

  ❆ ❆❆ 

Out of all the students in Eastern University and out of all the mundanes in this fucked up world, I certainly, entirely, and unconditionally hate Kim fucking Taehyung the most.

That thundercunt's presence completely annoys me. He's a brotherfucker who bitches around the campus like a king. I would not even be surprised if he already fucked half of the student's population because that whore chases dicks and ass like a hungry cunt he is.

In fairness of it all, he's not as stupid as he looks. As a matter of fact, he's fucking intelligent, as much as I hate to admit it. He's on top of our class, and it pisses me off for I just can't beat him to it, even with me studying notes during break and having innumerable sleepless nights.

It's still a mystery to me how he manages to pass and have the highest scores despite all the countless shits he does. I'm well aware of how often he hits the club, his usual fights, and his flock of bitches lining up to get into his pants. News circle around campus and they get exaggerated as they pass (like that one time they said he sent a student to the hospital for broken ribs and nose; beat him so bad that he was unconscious for hours, when in truth, it was just a sprained ankle, which, I would like to add — Taehyung didn't inflict at all), but that doesn't exactly change the fact that Taehyung, the frustrating shitpouch, is still and will always be a dickhead.

The idea of me being too eager to take his spot on class ranking pleases that wanker. It inflated his ego somehow, and eventually I got regular series of teasing from him. He continued to pester me everytime we meet, and for that I seriously want to do a lot of awful things to that knobjockey and I had them listed already, but marrying him is definitely not a part of it. No matter how awful that is.

There was a moment of complete silence that overspread when they broke the news (nightmare) to us. I was still in shock, I clearly didn't see this coming.

I washed the dishes last thanksgiving, did dorm cleaning, and helped the student council as best as I could last semester. I was and I am a good person. Why am I getting punished?

"B-but, how exactly does marrying this hoe....--ly gorgeous life form," I added when I realized I still had to play nice even though I'm already dying inside, "help with ensuring both companies, eomma? There must be other ways, I mean, we're still young."

"Jeongguk dear, we're---"

"You agreed to this?" Taehyung's remark cut my mother halfway as he looked back and forth his parents, and I was just about to complain how rude that was, but he suddenly looked and sounded so frazzled and upset I decided not to say a word.

His mother let out a deep sigh, anxiety evident as if she expected this to happen but wasn't really that prepared, "Son, we know that this will be--"

"You know?" Taehyung stressed, eyeing his mother in absolute incredulity.

His mother placed her hand on top of Taehyung's balled fist resting on the table. She said very tenderly, "Honey, it's been a year. You need to move on--"