》2

➹ k.t.h.

 120 days left

✧✧✧

"You're such a cocky, bossy, asslicker. Why am I even doing you a favor," Jeongguk couldn't seem to stop his constant blabbering ever since we stepped inside the car. For full five minutes, his mouth won't keep shut. It reverberated inside my head, clearly not helping with my headache.

"I really hate your guts. Just to clear up things Mr. Kim Taehyung, I'm not doing this because I want to, and we're not friends-"

I sort of managed to let Jeongguk drive us to Itaewon-dong since we both need to be there by noon. Funny how coincidental that is, but sure is pretty convenient for me since I can't really drive in a hangover and I don't want to commute. The only catch is this: Jeongguk's infinite ranting.

"-and now I'm acting like your personal driver. I can't believe it. Driving for the biggest douche in the universe. Really. He even made me sleep on his bed--- oh my god. I slept on your bed." He let out a short shriek and pounded his forehead to the steering wheel, then continued on his rambling in a fast pace and a much higher pitch.

"Jeon Jeongguk." I growled and let out a sharp exhale as I pinched my nosebridge. "I won't mind to have a good fuck in a car, in case you want to know."

I could see how he stiffened on his seat from my peripheral vision. He grunted in annoyance and defeat then muttered a short, "Jerk." Then finally - miraculously - didn't utter another word. Obviously, these aren't his type of jokes. What an innocent, adorable little kid.

"Yeah, just like that. Shut up and drive." I reclined the passenger seat and placed my feet on the dashboard. This somehow, made him more irritated, but then again, he didn't speak. He decided to be a good boy for me. The wicked smile on my lips returned because I really, truthfully, enjoy teasing this boy.

The next thing I felt was a painful sting on my cheek. The car was parked somewhere in front of a Bulgarian Resto, and Jeongguk was glaring at me. I slowly sat up. I had slept on the way, however, that didn't make the headache go away, not entirely.

"This is my stop. Go drive yourself to hell." he killed the engine then took his bag from the back. "Have a nice day, Satan," he said and went out very quickly that before I could even comprehend anything, he's already running up the stairway.

An A for respect. An A+++ for impudence.

I fished my phone out from my pocket and dialed Yoongi-hyung's number. How smart of me not to ask where exactly on Itaewon-dong should I be before heading here. Jeon Jeongguk's presence is making me an idiot.

He answered on the fourth ring.

"Hey, man. Where the hell are you?"

"I'm here," I said as I stepped out of the car. "Thanks for leaving out the info on where exactly should I go."

"You didn't ask."

"You didn't even talk to me. You told the midget."

"I just wanted to have an excuse of texting him first thing in the morning."