》4

➹ k.t.h.  

118 days left

  ✧ ✧✧ 

I knew it wasn't the best idea.

The sky was moonless and somber, the patches of snow littered on the road. The guy on radio was giving a warning, about how the snow may get worse, and something that sounded akin to staying indoors and to not break away from home and hit the road, with a bottle of whiskey and some smuggled snacks from earlier party, headed to your boyfriend's apartment at fucking 2am. On fucking New Year's Eve.

I shouldn't be out on a snowy night. Dang, I could barely make out what was ahead of me. The headlights were enough though to let me know that I stay on my lane. I am a twenty-one-year old with a curfew until twelve. I should've been on my room, browsing through brazzers' crotch-satisfying videos. (It's on my bucketlist — "14. Watch porn on January 1.") But I am Kim Taehyung and I break the rules.

He was already waiting outside when I arrived. I could hardly see his face from all those layers of clothing and scarves, but who else would stand at 2 a.m. in this storm-like-snow like a retarded child waiting for Santa a week after his one night job?

"You're 10 minutes late, fucker." he hissed as he hustled in the passenger seat.

"Really, not even a hello?"

"Gosh, I'm freezing." his voice was a little raspy. He leaned to leave an icy kiss on my lips. It were his kind of hellos.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked for the umpteenth time as I turned back to drive. He was placing all his stuffs at the back. "I mean, I don't really care where I go with you but this better be worth the jail time."

He chuckled, "Trust me. Will get there and be back safe and sound."

The thing is, I do tons of shit in my life on a regular basis I already lost count. Some of the typical ones include 1) having had a tiny dirty talk with my Lit professor when I pretended as my mom, 2) rang on a small shop's door that sells nothing other than fruits repeatedly to ask for some iceberg lettuce and broccoli  at 3 am, 3) sneak carefully into this asshat's home - Hyungjun, to alter the contents of his shampoo bottle to a mixture of a neon green hair dye, write my signature on his armpit, and spit on his bottle of vodka (I did so because he cheated on my friend - Irene - and because I fucking can).

So technically, breaking into Kang Tower to netflix and chill was not one of the extremes.

I shouldn't feel the tiniest bit of uneasiness for this, especially when I'm with him, for what else could go wrong?

I thought nothing could go wrong.

"This will be the best night of our life, Tae." he whispered so quietly that I almost missed it. "We'll make this count."

♡*°•。°

One of the shittiest pesto pasta in the world could be found, apparently, at Seoul. Specifically at the passable cafeteria of Eastern High. It tastes more of a decade old broccoli paste and less of a pesto. (It gives a warning though, pest-o.') How did this even pass the Eastern standards? Why the fuck did I even order this crap?