Gabriel!?

Over the next month the boys spent a lot of time together, having sleepovers and movie nights. Sam was falling in love with Gabriel more and more every day and Gabriel felt the same way about Sam. It was the 12th of February and Sam had been thinking about telling everyone about him and Gabriel, and he knew there was a Valentines dance on the 14th, the perfect time to tell everyone. Sam was ready to tell the world about him and Gabriel. He had the day planned out; he would tell his brother the night before so he could help him with a couple of things, then he would tell Charlie and make her keep it a secret until lunch, where Sam would ask him to the dance in front of all his friends and Gabriel wouldn't have a clue about a thing.

//The Next Day//

"Gabriel, what are you doing tomorrow?" Charlie asked with a wink. "Found anyone to go to the dance with?"

Gabriel looked up from his lunch to stare at Charlie.

"Nah. I'm not bothered about that stupid dance thing." Gabriel said as he glanced quickly at Sam, then the rest of his friends.

"What about you, Sam, any plans?" Charlie asked.

"Think I'll just stay at home, outta the way of Dean and Cas." Sam rolled his eyes as he spoke. And he tried to hold back a laugh as Gabriel looked at him with a confused look. "Anyways, I'm off to the toilet." Sam finished and stood up from his seat.

"I think I'll come too." Gabriel said quickly as he stood up next to Sam. They began to walk to the toilets.

"So, Gabe, what are Cas and Dean doing tomorrow. I wanna stay out of their way." Sam said as they walked away from the cafeteria.

"Erm...I'm not sure, Sammy." Gabriel replied. "Why don't you come round mine tomorrow, watch some movies and play some games?"

"Hmm...I'll have to ask my dad first, but I'm sure he won't mind." Sam winked as he pushed through the door into the bathroom and Gabriel followed closely behind, pushing Sam into an empty cubicle and locked the door. Sam leaned down and kissed the shorter boy lightly on the lips before Gabriel pulled him into a deeper one, grabbing at the collar of Sam's plaid shirt and drawing him down to his height. Sam pulled away after a few moments and looked at Gabriel as he tried to pull him back down. Then the bell rang and Gabriel gave out a deep sigh and let go of Sam's collar.

"We'd better get to lesson, Sammy." Gabriel whispered.

"Okay, but I do actually have to pee so get out." Sam said quietly as he shoved Gabriel out into the empty bathroom.

"I'll just wait out here then." Gabriel said sarcastically as he sat himself on the sink.

"Hey, Gabe," Sam asked cautiously. "Is there anyone else in here?"

"Nope."

"Well, you know what tomorrow is don't you?"

"It's valentine's day?"

"And it'll be a whole month since...since I met you." Sam stuttered out and Gabriel's eyes widened in shock as he heard the information. Sam walked out of the stall and to the sink next to Gabriel, to wash his hands. "You forgot, didn't you?"

"No!" Gabriel lied. "I just thought that it has been longer than a month, Sammy."

"Okay, then." Sam said trying to believe Gabriel. "Do you want to go see a movie or something after school tomorrow?"

"Yeah!" Gabriel replied. "I think there's the Lego movie and Robocop. Which one?"

"Err...why don't you choose?" Sam suggested and Gabriel nodded in agreement.